..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

^kev; danke danke!
happy.gif

just got these in from ebay. Legit or no? The toe looks weird to me for some reason but the air hole patters are correct.

What's up TEAM!?!?! New thread i see with ALOT of new heat!!! Hope all is well with everyone andKev as usual, you doin the 808 proud!!! My game has slipped off the map for nowbut i'm in here lurkin from time to time. Still rockin what heat i have(if you call it that) and may even be letting some go so i can pick up some kicksthat i've been wanting for awhile.
Anyway, Stay safe all....Aloha

daniel san, you buying af1's again?

looks like i won one and lost one on yahoo this week. never thought these would end at higher than US$125. i guess it's hard to guess. maybe next time ishould bid higher. not too fond of the mesh side panel though.

these are the ones i LOST.
2gv0a60.jpg

are those denims up there customs?

yo kev; info on those af1s you posted?

and the seller didn't mention about those denims being customs; said he got them in 05? tried searching for the # but couldn't come up with anything.

hah i had 3 pairs of those laker jd co.jp whatever it is haha picked it up at the outlet for 40 each 3 to 4 yrs ago

exuberant low

sounds right up your alley, kevin-sama.
laugh.gif

EDIT - TGIAF, thanks for not posting the bobs until now.. my wheats and reds are already on their way to me, BINed last week. yeeeeeeah!
smokin.gif

hmmmn, those are nice. also, had no idea zhi is in china now? is he on NT?

i'd pay 60 for those co.jp lakers. not $150 though! :/

Took some pics of my AF1's. Everything is 8 or 8.5 Bunch of things I'm gonna sell soon I think but I wont mention here cuz I dont want the thread toget locked.. And either my camera sucks or I suck at using it, so blurry.

Hey kevin, never really stopped buying af1's, just slowed down a lot but still buy the nice hyperstrike/pe af1's whenever they pop up and the price isgood.

yes i won the hong kongs but will probably not get them in my hands for awhile due to the nature of the service i'm dealing with. i'm hoping to buy afew more pairs to make the deal worthwhile.

zhi is in china and he is also a member of nt. he rarely posts and might not even be lurking anymore. he is enjoying wearing some of the few shoes that he hascollected.

dude with the 8.5's please pm me - i can't see what's in those pics on my puny phone.

Back
Top Bottom