..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Those aren't nitros. They are the Serato AF1 created in collaboration with Serato and Rane. Made for the 25th anniversary, came in special package, andgiven to DJ's. Serato is know to make DJ equipment hence them only given out to DJ's. Definitely very limited and rare. Joe the one's you postedare samples which is why no special package is included. Those USA's are real too. Hope this helps.

ssl_nike.jpg

And these are the 1WORLD nitro af1. Shoe is full 3M
pimp.gif

nike-air-force-1-nitro-1world-03.jpg

3m gortex digicamo is bananas. i def want a pair but not for the 2k they been selling for.

i used to get really excited about air forces cuz they were accessible... you didnt have to drop 3000 bones on a pair with style...

2007 was an absolute beast year for air force one... ever since then, i dont think they have built on the style... its just a lot of bland colors...

Was my birthday last week so decided to splurge and treat myself to a few kicks. Don't mind the kobes and the lebrons, was too lazy to take individualpics, all arrived yesterday.

I absolutely love those Serato AF1's, but I had no shot at them when they came out due to their exclusivity.

ioRound3,

Dope navy highs. The quality on those looks fresh.

dkballer22,

Nice birthday pickups! I would love to see more pics of the two white based stitched swoosh lows. I've never seen either of those before.

i wasnt assure those serato air forces exist but im liking them. yeah the nitros are filthy but like kev said its difficult to find a pair for under 2 k,especially in a 12 or 13
embarassed.gif

these just came in the other day...ended up being slightly too big for me...size 9.5 if anyone's interested
nerd.gif

and anyone have a size 9?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom