..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Whats up fellas! I have a quick question, wonder if anyone can help me out. I'm planning on getting rid of a few DS AF1's.....Can anyone give me a ballpark number on what is a reasonable price for the following shoes. I'm not trying to turn this into a buy/sell post, just need some help. I really have noidea what price these go for. The sizes are 1 0.5-11 (THESE ARE NOT MY PICTURES)

Nike AF1 - Denim
630136-146_01.jpg

Nike AF1 High - All Black with gum bottom

Nike AF1 High - 20th Anniversary
20th-silver.jpg

Thanks fellas

Originally Posted by Jah Sonora

Receiving these in the mail made my day......

damn you. that was me who was trying to snipe those, but i didn't feel like spending a lot of $$ on them. they are beautiful, take care of them!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by solesavage

Whats up fellas! I have a quick question, wonder if anyone can help me out. I'm planning on getting rid of a few DS AF1's.....Can anyone give me a ball park number on what is a reasonable price for the following shoes. I'm not trying to turn this into a buy/sell post, just need some help. I really have no idea what price these go for. The sizes are 1 0.5-11 (THESE ARE NOT MY PICTURES)

Nike AF1 - Denim
630136-146_01.jpg

Thanks fellas

i used to have those, they were so beat up i ended up donating them to the salvation army
no idea on the value, personally ivenever seen another pair of em in mids.

Originally Posted by m tr4nch

damn you. that was me who was trying to snipe those, but i didn't feel like spending a lot of $$ on them. they are beautiful, take care of them!
smile.gif

Kevin...they are SZ11.....

That was you?!? I remember that....Yeah, I wasn't going to sleep on those for anything...I think that they went for a pretty decent price...I was preparedto spend more than I actually did.....

Team AF1,

I need some help identifying these AF1's here. The year these were produced, nickname, price range and so on. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom