..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Originally Posted by pUreRetr05

pimp.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

pimp.gif
, man those are nice. I wonder if they were ever produced. The 1thology has too many AF1s that never came out.
You already know!!
pimp.gif

CDub,
Congrats!

Dallas,
You got heaters too.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pUreRetr05

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Dallas,
You got CoF, yotd, Astros.. Thats some heat.. Your sig, does that mean
nerd.gif
Don't forget Stash..

trek_hmm.gif
yes
glasses.gif
they should be here sometime this week.

Loony- I will PM you my emotions for the time line. Yes I need a gif time line from you sir. who's the NTer that made that crazy time line with the gifs?was it you or Mayhem? It ended with the Dave Chapelle joint humping the bed after getting off the phone
pimp.gif

Loony- I still want you to make it for me. Your one of my AF dudes so it makes sense. It wouldn't make sense to bring an Air Max dude for an AF timeline.

i just got banned again. not sure why. i'll be posting on this sn for now unless they ban this one too. guess who.

273454082.jpg

Kev? You got banned. Damn, I remember that pic too; just too lazy to go back and look for it. I can't think of anyone else who has those Laker canvas. Ihate you all btw. size 11.0
nerd.gif

dallas - it was mayhem who did those gifs in the AMfam thread.

and thanks again all for the info on those EU vs. US patent forces, just scored a vnds pair for about $65 shipped. probably not a sought after shoe to youguys, but I love most things with the USA colorway.

Back
Top Bottom