..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

To be honest I'm not even sure what the retail is on the xmas ones. I ordered from livestock and paid in CAD so... but the quality is pretty good. Theylook great up close. The bone is hot too, not vintage looking at all its like a really slight slight grey.

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!
pimp.gif

All these Hong Kongs.
pimp.gif
Can't wait till I get mine in. I agree withDallas next year should be a good year for this thread. Competition has been great.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

wow! does he get them for free/discount? or did he pay 16k?

Not free, so yeah 16k+ on them since each pair runs 820.

I'm out for the night, HAPPY NEW YEARS everyone and be safe. Will see everyone in 2010.
wink.gif

Pure- There isn't going to be competition next year. My man Tim (MosneaksthanU) said he's going to take the AF1 NT crown next year and I believe him,dude has so much heat!!!

Last pick up of the decade

got the whitening for a lil resto project happy new year everyone. Hopefully I'm alive tomorrow.

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

Pure- There isn't going to be competition next year. My man Tim (MosneaksthanU) said he's going to take the AF1 NT crown next year and I believe him, dude has so much heat!!!
I don't doubt that at all, dudes been killing it the end of this year.
pimp.gif

Loony- NY meet up for the summer??
nerd.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by pUreRetr05

Pure- There isn't going to be competition next year. My man Tim (MosneaksthanU) said he's going to take the AF1 NT crown next year and I believe him, dude has so much heat!!!
I don't doubt that at all, dudes been killing it the end of this year.
pimp.gif

Loony- NY meet up for the summer??
nerd.gif
roll.gif

Yea Tim trying to yap my atmos..
laugh.gif

Erv,
Im down
pimp.gif
.. Dead asss too..
laugh.gif

^ havent been there since early 01 since my aunt moved down here so Im dying to go..
laugh.gif
Im going regardless sometime this year.. BTW, Might go again to the spot either this sunday or next weekend..
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

^ havent been there since early 01 since my aunt moved down here so Im dying to go..
laugh.gif
Im going regardless sometime this year.. BTW, Might go again to the spot either this sunday or next weekend..
nerd.gif
Well we might have to plan something out then. NY summer trip. Damn, already? What happened to going mid January?
laugh.gif

G to tha T- Nice pick up!
pimp.gif

How many socal cats are in here. I know you are Pure.

Who else? I want to get something cracking in SoCal for the summer.

Originally Posted by pUreRetr05

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
Well we might have to plan something out then. NY summer trip. Damn, already? What happened to going mid January?
laugh.gif

G to tha T- Nice pick up!
pimp.gif

Mid January is tallahassee to holla at my peeps out there at FSU. G to tha T, I second that.

Thanks appreciate that Sergio. I hope I can live up to that in 2010

happy new year, fam!!!

4232265345_ac30151ff4.jpg
4232264705_f56b1ef977.jpg

4233034212_cd64595f4e.jpg
4232262657_0d7699a4cb.jpg

i've been jealous from all the pick ups you lot have had. i've had a rather long, dry, spell myself. in between jobs at the moment as well as trying tosave up for a trip to krabi in april '10. hopefully, i'll finally be able to get a pair or two of my af1 grails (read: untaiwans & nitro lows).

happy new years everyone!

GT, were those the ones that were on yahoo japan for a couple months? i was wondering why they disappeared
laugh.gif
nice man
pimp.gif

also, i'm down for a nyc meetup with my fellow af1 fam.
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom