..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Question: Has anyone washed there canvas AF1s? I found a pair that has a good midsole but the canvas needs cleaning. Is it possible?

^ I had a pair of navy canvas a while back and threw them in the wash, came out fine.

And thanks for the comments on the Courir's, they're a 12.

Originally Posted by HipHopCaliber

Originally Posted by peteyk 420

got a potential trade in the works, need some opinions. My DS cdp 3 sz 9 plus $50 for 6-7/10 linens sz 9 lots of creases, denim stains on the tongue. Im trying not to include the cash but dude is persistent.

sounds like a pass to me. if they were 9/10 i would say pull the trigger
this sounds like a bad deal to me, i'm surprised linen's have shot up so much in the short time i've been following the af1 market.heavily worn linen's for a shoe that could easily get 250, even in this market. i'd sell them and wait for a much much better deal

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Erv,
get the canvas. That's all you been talking bout. Lol.

C Dub,
nice! Lucky!

m tr4nch,
collection post, when?
C Dub- Great pick-up!!! Need a 10 or 11. The soles look orange on that picture and I like it a lot.

Rob- Lol it was ordered before I even posted.
laugh.gif

Matt- Collection post would be appreciated. I think you have every AF1 that I ask about...
pimp.gif

no pics unfortunately, if dude waves the cash I'll prolly do it. Thanks gents....

That's an easy pass dude. Cdp 3s are good. You can sell those instead and sit on the money until you find a pair. I find 8.5s all day. If you fit 8.5 getat me

Originally Posted by CDub Yo

^ I had a pair of navy canvas a while back and threw them in the wash, came out fine.

And thanks for the comments on the Courir's, they're a 12.

Thanks, if it matters they are white. So I guess no bleach?
And im glad those courirs arent my size
laugh.gif

houston - fwiw, I cleaned a pair of troopers by hand and they came out pretty good. they weren't crazy dirty to begin with, but I just submerged them in asink full of warm water and some laundry detergent, and I would imagine you could throw some powdered oxy clean in there too. i used a soft plastic bristledbrush and just gently scrubbed them a while in the solution, rinsed them in running water, then squeezed/drained out as much water as possible and stuffed themwith some old t shirts to keep shape while they dried. might be worth a shot.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

houston - fwiw, I cleaned a pair of troopers by hand and they came out pretty good. they weren't crazy dirty to begin with, but I just submerged them in a sink full of warm water and some laundry detergent, and I would imagine you could throw some powdered oxy clean in there too. i used a soft plastic bristled brush and just gently scrubbed them a while in the solution, rinsed them in running water, then squeezed/drained out as much water as possible and stuffed them with some old t shirts to keep shape while they dried. might be worth a shot.

qft... i have a pair of black canvas af1's that i washed by hand using the same method that came out pretty good.

cdub- i bet those were ogfiend's pair. nice man! needs me a sz11
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

m tr4nch,
collection post, when?

like, a year ago?
laugh.gif
during vol. 4

Originally Posted by ten2eleven

Matt- Collection post would be appreciated. I think you have every AF1 that I ask about...
pimp.gif

if anything i gotta take some new pics. only problem with that is my collection is scattered around 3 houses now
ohwell.gif

i'll get around to it eventually.

got a potential trade in the works, need some opinions. My DS cdp 3 sz 9 plus $50 for 6-7/10 linens sz 9 lots of creases, denim stains on the tongue. Im trying not to include the cash but dude is persistent.
What are your reasons for trading for the Linens? Is it because of the hype? Is it because you're a hypebeast?

Because in all fairness you're asking if a DS/Unworn pair of sneakers (particularly Jordan III retros) plus cash are worth a beat pair of kicks.

also, Jordan 3s at this point can pay rent, forget used kicks

edit: nvm, prices dropped bigtime
laugh.gif
, glad I got my pairs off 6 monthsago

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

also, Jordan 3s at this point can pay rent, forget used kicks

edit: nvm, prices dropped bigtime
laugh.gif
, glad I got my pairs off 6 months ago
Forget the rent bro, it's the fact that dudes like this cat are responsible for prices being so grossly inflated. Think about it, he statesthat the condition is poor yet he's willing to trade a completely new pair of shoes (probably purchased due to hype) and cash for another man's trash.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

houston - fwiw, I cleaned a pair of troopers by hand and they came out pretty good. they weren't crazy dirty to begin with, but I just submerged them in a sink full of warm water and some laundry detergent, and I would imagine you could throw some powdered oxy clean in there too. i used a soft plastic bristled brush and just gently scrubbed them a while in the solution, rinsed them in running water, then squeezed/drained out as much water as possible and stuffed them with some old t shirts to keep shape while they dried. might be worth a shot.
Thanks fam, ima try this out.

Originally Posted by vood99

Think about it, he states that the condition is poor yet he's willing to trade a completely new pair of shoes (probably purchased due to hype) and cash for another man's trash.
someone has to be the customer
kanye_shrug-285x300.png

laugh.gif

Think about it, he states that the condition is poor yet he's willing to trade a completely new pair of shoes (probably purchased due to hype) and cash for another man's trash.

laugh.gif

dudes prob an ISSer.... dudes buy this month hype, wear it once to trade for next months...

Originally Posted by air max 87

laugh.gif

dudes prob an ISSer.... dudes buy this month hype, wear it once to trade for next months...

Very true , very true. Trading all kinds of things in the mix ....... Sneakers , tees , bubble gum , belts plus $15.
Weird to me , no matter what the age.

Originally Posted by Regent Park

laugh.gif

Very true , very true. Trading all kinds of things in the mix ....... Sneakers , tees , bubble gum , belts plus $15.

it's dope to me to go over there and get steals off of these kids though
laugh.gif

they wear something once and then they're up for grabs

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

Originally Posted by Regent Park

laugh.gif

it's dope to me to go over there and get steals off of these kids though
laugh.gif

they wear something once and then they're up for grabs
They are up for grabs while they wearing them.
laugh.gif

found these in storage. can not fit them....
forgot i had them..thought i would share.. (both from 2001 size 9.5)
sorry for the poor quailty..

Back
Top Bottom