..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

OG and G to tha T,
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Also love the avy G to tha T.

white/silver lows with the nikeair font on the heeltab for $94, incredible deal...11.5 seems to be the cutoff for great deals on old 1's

OGfiend - from the auction pic I saw, they looked worn, but still that's a nice price, props
pimp.gif

Yeah, they looked creased in the auction, but I had a feeling they were actually new. I thought they were one of those pair that got stuck in a stock room for years in a crushed box, and I was right. The insole logos are completely crisp almost as if never worn and all the stars are on the bottom other than a few on the heel...thats how I knew they were worn about once. He had some chi town lows too I think for $40 but I said eff it...

went to the petaluma nike factory store and saw these

wanted to get em but ill pass. i could probably find em cheaper on the bay in a month or two

GRAIL ALERT- ATMOS AF1s, size 8.5 on Napsize.com. $235. I'd cop another pair if it were just half a size down
mad.gif

Originally Posted by TheRealROC

GRAIL ALERT- ATMOS AF1s, size 8.5 on Napsize.com. $235. I'd cop another pair if it were just half a size down
mad.gif

Wish it was my size. Kev jump on those. You paid close to that for some work boots
sick.gif

Originally Posted by xilegacy

mad.gif

Wish it was my size. Kev jump on those. You paid close to that for some work boots
sick.gif
...low.....blow....

^always wanted those ever since i seen em in the chef raekwon pics, but never saw for dirt cheap enough

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Originally Posted by xilegacy

mad.gif

sick.gif
...low.....blow....
laugh.gif
 even tyler sent me a text. i bet they're gone already though. i'll look again after lunch and buy them if they are still there cause today is payday. i been tryna hold off cause there's 2 pairs in japan i wanna snag 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by nuggets

^always wanted those ever since i seen em in the chef raekwon pics, but never saw for dirt cheap enough

If it's the pic I'm thinking of, that's one of the GOAT photos.........
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Kev, now worries mate.. They will pop up again.
After seeing that pic, I had to grab my pair and throw 'em on for the evening.

9bat6c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom