..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

228282-ki2_glacius_render2_large.jpg

Shoulda never sold my glaciers.

You got lucky rekahsttub...I was short on cash and for some stupid reason, i decided those should go.
71e157e17675d6fcf9e73bfd75a162dd8d94b46.jpg

im not a big fan of most of the highly sought after forces like the linens n such, but i love the glaciers

Originally Posted by gettinit247

Originally Posted by mosneaksthanU

We should do a AF-1 SWAP, everyone bring your kicks out for trade and sell, lol size 11-12 first...

Here in town? I wish haha
No in this post, everyone bring out what you have and we go from there..

has anybody infos on these 2 highs? i never saw these before.....looking like a recent release.

471653_a8cd7bbb25_l.jpg

483198_d0daa437aa_l.jpg

Hello there.
'98 action today
242bm87.jpg

Kev, really hope everything turnes out ok for you and yours. My Dad's over in Honolulu right now.

Those first women highs are very nice. If I see em around town and find my big size, Maybe.

BTW,
whoever hit me up about the workboots with the 50% my connect said negative. 
tired.gif

Hey Kev,

my prayers are with you. Heard about the tsunami warning caused by the earthquake in Chile. I hear you have an hour and a hall left til it hits. Be safe man. Move the kicks to the attic or something my man.

So houstonsnk sell m the sz 9.5 pair then....I'll buy them today if you wanna sell...
My prayers go out to Kev in light of recent news...stay safe man...

thanks everyone. my prayers go out to the people in chile and their families. 
i had to head a 200 man evac today because my workplace is actually on a small island right in the danger zone. we just got back and it took me one hour to get our server back up because at some point, the drives were pulled out and not reseated correctly. almost had a heart attack. gonna go home and sleep. oli, your dad is fine. we lucked out here in hawaii. 

^^yea I thought about you when I saw the news. I hope you safe out there and everyone else.

topclass-I would but Kev grabbed those others.
laugh.gif

Find me a sz8.5 or 9 for a good price.

Kev- great snag on those Atmos. I saw those the other day and wish they were my size.

Oli - Great stuff lately. Keep it coming.

I unDSed these today to the Nicekicks Shop grand opening in Austin...
260u3ae.jpg

Back
Top Bottom