..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

That is the best shape of af1 in the last page.. Heres a high, still need to snap pics offutura highs and hopefully I have another high coming in soon. I wouldnt mind more links myself...
nerd.gif

379357228.jpg

No 1 - now I remember your posts in the CO thread, you're like the only person who posted any vintage or even semi-vintage heat in there. haven't checked in there in a minute, NOTHING crackin' in Denver, that's for sure. anyway, dope collection, best I've seen in my city so far. keep it up! and those infras look clean!

pickup came in, but I gotta do work first. I'll get back to y'all next week with that.

great stuff for the last few.

liking this high theme..

does anyone know if there's any plans for any more sheed releases?

i'm liking his white/greens.. actually wore the white/blue jay pair the other day to ball.. hope nike sees fit to drop more white/color highs.

^wow there is a name I haven't seen in a while

and I'm with you on some white/green sheed hi's. I'd kill for some green sole/midsole all white patent upper with a tumbeled leather swoosh.

Originally Posted by 255forLife

liking this high theme..

does anyone know if there's any plans for any more sheed releases?

i'm liking his white/greens.. actually wore the white/blue jay pair the other day to ball.. hope nike sees fit to drop more white/color highs.
one can only hope, but considering the whole year of the airforce was a complete flop and af1s have pretty much gone down in popularity i doubt it....
smh.gif
smh.gif

those black work boots look dope and the lows are kinda
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Damn. I used to ball in Yellow High's in High School. And I'm old as %+%# compared to most on this board.

Joints just brought a tear to my eye.

Originally Posted by illphillip

Damn. I used to ball in Yellow High's in High School. And I'm old as %+%# compared to most on this board.

Don't feel bad, I use to hoop in the Red His! I think me, you, & DJ Clark Kent should start a sneaker club for Seniors!

Originally Posted by illphillip

Don't feel bad, I use to hoop in the Red His! I think me, you, & DJ Clark Kent should start a sneaker club for Seniors!

Back
Top Bottom