..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Maza,
Dope pick up. Been on the fence about some rocafella joints for the same reason. Lol.

Erv & Matt,
If I ever do decide to let em go, which will be never, we'll do a PPV death match between both y'all. Lol.

Rocafellas would be copped tho lol. Early '00 leather, plus rocafella isn't even around anymore, so if I see a 13 it would be a wrap.

I wanted to cop some Rocs but the earlier single swoosh joints. I've just reached a point where I don't want to spend a substantial amount for anymore kicks (except for those purps)
I wish I had something in my little stash I could lure you into a trade for them joints.
Loony, I need details...I wanna know the where, how, and how much!

3m. i didn't buy them. pic at the shop.
2dgpzba.jpg

I was talking about the blueprint2's with the clear sole. I know somewhere where there is the reg whites with double swoosh, if he hasn't sold em yet. Also where there is the clear soles but all 2 are 10.5.

Hollow,
I'll PM you when I get to the crib later tonight.

Also, has anyone seen those Christmas forces from last year in stores? The red/bone pair with the nicer leather? I don't even think they reached the bay area. Hopefully it doesn't go the same way with the white/gum hi's.

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Also, has anyone seen those Christmas forces from last year in stores? The red/bone pair with the nicer leather? I don't even think they reached the bay area. Hopefully it doesn't go the same way with the white/gum hi's.

Not released in the US to the best of my knowledge.

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

actually just grabbed a pair of those last week.....spot here in TO still had a few sizes....
30lp4sz.jpg

65wz05.jpg

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

3m. i didn't buy them. pic at the shop.
2dgpzba.jpg

Im feeling these.

I love when the midsole and sole is mostly one color.

These are gonna be copped, but only on a disco.

^
not bad, rare to see softer leather on AF1s over the last 5 years. I have a pair in the mail, hopefully they will be here when I get back from Vegas.

erv- very nice!
pimp.gif
taiwans are one of my grails. i always loved the different colored fading odd shaped swooshes.

those taiwans look really clean, congrats.

James, those things look weird, what is up with the toe box? joint looks like a recent airmax toe box, stickin' out like the hull of a boat.

i don't know mate, i have never seen another pair before or other pairs from that era so i can't comment? maybe someone with more knowledge than myself can?

For my sz 12 heads, there are a pair of Questloves and Stephen Maze Lasers going for descent prices on e-bay.

There is also someone selling a bunch of goodies in sz 10, Damn you guys with small feet.

Hit me up, if you want the links.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

those taiwans look really clean, congrats.

James, those things look weird, what is up with the toe box? joint looks like a recent airmax toe box, stickin' out like the hull of a boat.

yeah i've noticed those '82 pairs have a toebox like that, idk why. my pair kinda does too-

Those are what they called Air Force Zeros back in the day....

They were the first forces to come out, beofre the 2nd release with the perforated toe box and two-piece construction, so those are the original release of any AF1.....

These Legit? I don't know much about the Jewels apart from my bro has some Cortez Jewels from 2002 lol

25t810j.jpg

6s3z9l.jpg

280urgp.jpg

1zcn9cw.jpg

those new 3Ms remind me so much of nitros... without the goretex print.

i've stopped buying, but if they go on the cheap (and if they hit my region... haven't seen them yet...) i might just pull the trigger.

Back
Top Bottom