..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Funniest thing about this picture is that the Fakes have a better shape to me.. smh

22fake-span-articleLarge.jpg

Article on fake shoe factories from the new york times:
http://www.nytimes.com/20...t.html?_r=3&pagewanted=1

Maza and Matt,
Exactly. I stared at the pic in disbelief for a bit. Smh.

And big thanks to Erv. Thanks for the bday gift. Looks like imma start hunting down canvas from now on too.
pimp.gif

391270528.jpg

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Maza and Matt,
Exactly. I stared at the pic in disbelief for a bit. Smh.

And big thanks to Erv. Thanks for the bday gift. Looks like imma start hunting down canvas from now on too.
pimp.gif
Agreed, shape of fakes>real ones.

Rob, least I can do for helping me acquire all the other pairs I got. Canvas..
pimp.gif

Maza - Great to know that those white gums and lemon twists are gone to good hands, cash is all tied up since i went on vacation so great wins! Sad to know that that's the only time you'll see sz13 lemon twists in a long time to come! Great job dude!

matt, markus, p5jay- thanks for the heads up guys, huge thanks

laugh.gif
at those fake's. much better shape

what do ya#ll use to apply the speed whitening gel onto your midsoles?
i used a cotton swab today but since the gel is kinda solid it's not the best method i guess

I used a toothbrush. also, I noticed that the whitening I did on my 95 canvas did not last very long. they were pretty white, but within a month they are pretty yellowed again, so I guess the whitening gel doesn't always last long. I'd like to hear about others' experiences with plus white in the long term.

Originally Posted by AmnMolinar

I PMed you about those playstations too man. (never got a response)

You got my number, call me. I tried calling you a few times, dont know if you changed your number. or not and you know the deal on those.

Originally Posted by mosneaksthanU

Originally Posted by AmnMolinar

I PMed you about those playstations too man. (never got a response)

You got my number, call me. I tried calling you a few times, dont know if you changed your number. or not and you know the deal on those.

I'm deployed. PM is the only way to go for me.

Back
Top Bottom