..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

there is nothing wrong with them other than the unavoidable toe creasing that you will get when you wear them anyway. %*%# maybe its just me but i'd rather pay 1/5 of the price for a shoe thats been worn a couple of times then a ds pair haha

yeah we got two different ways of thinkin.im happier payin the price i did than i would have been if i woulda got those even at that price.. i just couldnt do it.

58223430797489113208253.jpg

Did these come out yet?!

Originally Posted by alljayevryjay

Did these come out yet?!

Sneakernews saying there going to be released in october.
It's a day 1 cop for me, both the grey and the black.

These are called the hiking pack while the red highs still called workboots. I'm wondering if the materials will be better than the workboots

haha i was going to bid on those too but i knew there would be some fellow team af1 competition. when i saw they went over 200 i was like ehh forget it

and i might actually have to get those workboots. i passed last year because the leather midsole killed it for me (and i know a few others), but this time around it looks like it's all rubber. if the leather quality is good (which it looks) it might push me to grab them. the black lows too, they remind me of the first run htm's.

yeah if the toe is not all boxy and square and the leather is good, I may also have to buy my first new release in forever...

Cell phone pic. BTW, the tongue is not leather. It's a nylon material like the very first Air Force 1s. Super soft and comfy.  

8f236ca132477bec97e499ee6123a48c135eaa80.jpg

Picked these up a few days ago in Barcelona. They're pretty nice for a newer release, and I'm always looking for souvenir kicks when I travel
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom