..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Aaron - Thanks in advance. You made me a happy man.

From the other Aaron
glasses.gif

denver- they're actually the low's

aaron/aaron- congrats on the sale/purchase

nike's technology is great though. the new stuff feels almost exactly like real imitation leather

hey all, i spotted these interesting af1's at my local thrift store today. I want to post the picture i took but my phone to pc bluetooth isn't working. Anyway, the midsole is white, the whole shoe is navy blue and it has a white swoosh, 2000 release. any info? is it rare nowadays? should i have copped?

ee - ohhh that's right, my fault. lows are even better!

seen those obsidian snakes, haven't seen any of those for sale in a minute.

MaZa - bummer on those canvas.

kev- nice man, all the pic's in here are gonna have my getting into the canvas force's

missed out on those "puerto rico" jewel's for the SEVENTH time. good thing there's a consolation prize
wink.gif

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

$74.97 @ the Nike Factory store located in the Fashion Outlets of Las Vegas in Primm, NV.  Size 9.5 and up.
HK, Good look on the info...  I was finally able to snag a pair for an acceptable price... 

Picked these up this morning before my car battery died in this crazy Cali weather. Gum/Cinder Brown. No swoosh and nubuck swoosh.

8ba267632e73c94f92e6dca5fd461ddd8e660965.jpg

not sure if anybody's interested, but I saw these highs at the outlet today, 69.99.  they had sizes.  the shape seemed pretty good on them, materials not great, but I've seen worse.  the one thing I thought was lame was the nylon strap was as thin as a ribbon, very lame.  otherwise, they looked pretty good.  I'll wait for a bigger sale or markdown personally.  outlet was at colorado mills mall. 

%21B%29eCJUQBmk%7E%24%28KGrHqEOKisEwO-KRqMWBMNlUESB2g%7E%7E0_3.JPG

Originally Posted by mosneaksthanU

^^^I use to own that pair but couldnt do anything with it since it was a size 9. Amazing how shoes get around.

These came from my buddys storage in NYC. He has a room full of old samples, some are from back when samples came in white boxes.
6rstna.jpg

dpfepy.jpg

2958ohw.jpg

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Originally Posted by mosneaksthanU

^^^I use to own that pair but couldnt do anything with it since it was a size 9. Amazing how shoes get around.

These came from my buddys storage in NYC. He has a room full of old samples, some are from back when samples came in white boxes.
6rstna.jpg

dpfepy.jpg

2958ohw.jpg

Yeah, I think I know exactly where your talking about.

Back
Top Bottom