..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

^suspended due to some General forum shenanigans lol

I hope people don't come out the wood works and post those, I will have road rage at work.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

man. now i want some campers. they were pretty cheap at one point. how much are they nowadays? 

I've always wanted a pair, but could never find them,
frown.gif

Originally Posted by neukicks

man. now i want some campers. they were pretty cheap at one point. how much are they nowadays? 

I've always wanted a pair, but could never find them,
frown.gif

I would say between 150-175 now.

Originally Posted by CDub Yo

I miss posting in this thread...

Found some pictures on an old computer, all of these I no longer own.
5219972814_a1cacacb9d_z.jpg
when did these release? always been a sucker for a stitched swoosh

Originally Posted by aestrada

when did these release? always been a sucker for a stitched swoosh
Early 2000's, I don't remember the exact year. I sold most of those a couple years back to people who post/lurk here, maybe someone will pop up with some info.

Recycled flick of a pair I still own...
4068010432_8a09868c54_z.jpg

^^Love those halloweens! I'm pretty stoked since i just scored a pair myself! Sz12 Spruce Jewels! The condition is really good, apart from the dirty soles but I can live with it! Amazing that no one BIN-ed. Won them at $67 though haha! Some of the seller's pics!

2le2hdf.jpg

dr7eo3.jpg

a5hmch.jpg

2djoy1f.jpg

291lyjp.jpg

love those spruce jewel's, i'm really glad someone on nt was able to get such a good deal on them. i was unimpressed when i saw that they were 12's

those spruce jewels went cheeeeeap good pickup. halloween jewels look beautiful (and cool Twist tag in the avy too), and those blueprints, ugh. one day. obsidian canvas lows would work too. forest canvas lows would do even better. ten2eleven if you ever decide to liquidate.......

i've always wanted some carotene and goldenrod jewels.
cleaning off my desk at work and found this old mag i got from zhi. even at $350+, i'd def buy those ds orange canvas highs in a heartbeat.

w6z0nd.jpg

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

love those spruce jewel's, i'm really glad someone on nt was able to get such a good deal on them. i was unimpressed when i saw that they were 12's

i'm also pissed they weren't a size smaller, and the white/grey/carolina euro's size 12 that went for $30
sick.gif

too bad.

cleaning off my desk at work and found this old mag i got from zhi. even at $350+, i'd def buy those ds orange canvas highs in a heartbeat.

w6z0nd.jpg

fire.

@prymone..i still want a pair of those hardboiled egg canvas. i wish i jumped on em the few times i had the opportunity to get them.

Does anyone else here only buy DS AF1s??? 

w6z0nd.jpg

those stealth/graphite/charcoal highs on the top left corner look nice
have high top jewels ever released?

^I think there were some superjewel (metallic) highs?

I don't really care if shoes are DS because I want to wear them. if they look clean and are worn, it's fine. if they're dirty and can be cleaned up, that's fine too. my problem is that I have a hard time "unDSing" shoes sometimes. I don't know what it is, but it's difficult. haha.

ughhh im not ****eing with all these new af1s w/ this crap shape and garbage colorways n materials. cant we just go back to the before 2004 era af1??? please? that is the most beautiful shoe of all time imo

Originally Posted by denverairforce

I don't really care if shoes are DS because I want to wear them. if they look clean and are worn, it's fine. if they're dirty and can be cleaned up, that's fine too. my problem is that I have a hard time "unDSing" shoes sometimes. I don't know what it is, but it's difficult. haha.
same here, easier to wear shoes that are bought worn before

Sup man. Slowed down on the sneaker collecting lately and haven't been going online much.

I'm still bouncing. Bambuddha the old club where I ran security closed down. So I'm running the front door over at Kellys Mission Rock now. If you ever get the chance roll by an I'll take care of you.

Thanks for the comments on the Shrooms but I need a pair of 9.5-10s to wear!

Nice 98's and magazine Stuntman Mike - Lightnings and Metallic Silver Mids have eluded me for way too long.

Choice selections CDub, m tr4nch and OrganizedNoise, and congrats to the dudes with the eBay steals.

Haven't seen another pair of these in a while... 

1991 AIR FORCE 1 HIGH WHITE/INDIAN TEAL

Back
Top Bottom