TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Those two pairs of blue cvs highs are samples o.o

Its unfair though - how can you compete with this guy?  Hes basically a japanese shawnboy.  TKO

Those two pairs of blue cvs highs are samples o.o

Its unfair though - how can you compete with this guy?  Hes basically a japanese shawnboy.  TKO

I'll do dirty borderline disgusting things for this pair

d0074122_4b97d3e0e3864.jpg

let me know if anyone has a pair
smile.gif

I'll do dirty borderline disgusting things for this pair

d0074122_4b97d3e0e3864.jpg

let me know if anyone has a pair
smile.gif

mnadel...and that guy is a size 9!  
smile.gif

whoever finds him first...share the info.  i want to see if he's willing to sell any pairs.  

mnadel...and that guy is a size 9!  
smile.gif

whoever finds him first...share the info.  i want to see if he's willing to sell any pairs.  

i was just going to say something very similar about the same pair, mike... minus the word "borderline" - jeez, those are sexy.

also, those navy lizard mids... surely somebody has a pair of those for me. i need those in my life!

nice '96 pats golfer.

i was just going to say something very similar about the same pair, mike... minus the word "borderline" - jeez, those are sexy.

also, those navy lizard mids... surely somebody has a pair of those for me. i need those in my life!

nice '96 pats golfer.

wow i had to save a few of those pics, n i agree on those white green lows theyll bring the devil out me

nice 96 pats golf

wow i had to save a few of those pics, n i agree on those white green lows theyll bring the devil out me

nice 96 pats golf

i was also watching those black/gold canvas lows along with the JDs he had up, they went for a nice price

im going back to my spot in VA next week, hopefully i come back with some vintage heat, if i find any good AF1s i will let yall get first dibs

i was also watching those black/gold canvas lows along with the JDs he had up, they went for a nice price

im going back to my spot in VA next week, hopefully i come back with some vintage heat, if i find any good AF1s i will let yall get first dibs

that's actually one of only three pairs i got in common with that collection although my pair's not in ds-vvvnds condition.
i need to wear these more often.
scaled.php

Back
Top Bottom