TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

that's actually one of only three pairs i got in common with that collection although my pair's not in ds-vvvnds condition.
i need to wear these more often.
scaled.php

Geez - I don't even know what to say. Thanks Pjay! That drop was insane. '93 white/greens may have been my favorite too - but, so many of those are ostensible grail status it's hard to even single one out.

Compliment - no, that was not me. I was watching them, but didn't bid. I was hoping they'd go super cheap - once they got to around market value, I dropped out of the hunt. Might have been EB who won.

Guru - nice '96 patents.We can agree to disagree on the hyperstrikes. All I know, though, is that I've never been tempted to buy Playstations or Entourages, Vibes (Kobe denims... a little bit). But, if that guy whose collection was just posted had a store and had those pairs for sale, I'd easily spend enough to have bought any of those hyperstrikes without thinking twice! Hey, buy what you want, though, right. I'm not trying to please you and you shouldn't try to please me, right...

Geez - I don't even know what to say. Thanks Pjay! That drop was insane. '93 white/greens may have been my favorite too - but, so many of those are ostensible grail status it's hard to even single one out.

Compliment - no, that was not me. I was watching them, but didn't bid. I was hoping they'd go super cheap - once they got to around market value, I dropped out of the hunt. Might have been EB who won.

Guru - nice '96 patents.We can agree to disagree on the hyperstrikes. All I know, though, is that I've never been tempted to buy Playstations or Entourages, Vibes (Kobe denims... a little bit). But, if that guy whose collection was just posted had a store and had those pairs for sale, I'd easily spend enough to have bought any of those hyperstrikes without thinking twice! Hey, buy what you want, though, right. I'm not trying to please you and you shouldn't try to please me, right...

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

While I'm on about Mids, here's another pair of Jewel mids (apparently the only mids I really liked a ton were jewels.  Other than that I only liked lows and highs.) these were another classic that I never got my hands on that I'd love to get.  Came out around the same time as the Reebok Questions so the matching color scheme is very intentional.  They weren't everywhere but I had plenty of chances to grab them back then, just never did.  Someone on NT did a sick lowtop custom of these years ago.  If they end up dropping a clear sole white jewel AF1 low anytime next year I'll do the exact same.
20h9ego.jpg
The customs were Mr. Tr4nch's. Here's a pic.

Indy jewels are definitely one of my favorite mids too.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

While I'm on about Mids, here's another pair of Jewel mids (apparently the only mids I really liked a ton were jewels.  Other than that I only liked lows and highs.) these were another classic that I never got my hands on that I'd love to get.  Came out around the same time as the Reebok Questions so the matching color scheme is very intentional.  They weren't everywhere but I had plenty of chances to grab them back then, just never did.  Someone on NT did a sick lowtop custom of these years ago.  If they end up dropping a clear sole white jewel AF1 low anytime next year I'll do the exact same.
20h9ego.jpg
The customs were Mr. Tr4nch's. Here's a pic.

Indy jewels are definitely one of my favorite mids too.

Just nuts. Good looks on finding the pics of that custom, he got the color match and texture on the blue PERFECT. Everytime I want to say "C'mon Nike, retro these" with AF1's I can't imagine what the quality would be like now. They're capable, just not willing.

Just nuts. Good looks on finding the pics of that custom, he got the color match and texture on the blue PERFECT. Everytime I want to say "C'mon Nike, retro these" with AF1's I can't imagine what the quality would be like now. They're capable, just not willing.

sweet jesus. no way to single out a grail from there. one of the most amazing collections i've seen

sweet jesus. no way to single out a grail from there. one of the most amazing collections i've seen

I remember matt was a little upset that the shade of blue on the indy mids was a few shades different from the customs he made.  But none the less he turned the POS womens jewels into something 10x better

I remember matt was a little upset that the shade of blue on the indy mids was a few shades different from the customs he made.  But none the less he turned the POS womens jewels into something 10x better

Last night, the wife and I went out to dinner and some drinks to celebrate an early anniversary. I wore 2001 carolina canvases, and she wore the shoes I bought her for our wedding. When my friends ask me about what the most I've spent on a pair of shoes, I always get to say that the most expensive pair I've ever purchased wasn't for me, but for my wife.

For all of you lucky enough to have avoided sitting through the Sex and the City movie, these are the Manolos Sarah Jessica Parker's character purchases for her wedding. ...I could have bought Guru a pair of Playstations for these.

Last night, the wife and I went out to dinner and some drinks to celebrate an early anniversary. I wore 2001 carolina canvases, and she wore the shoes I bought her for our wedding. When my friends ask me about what the most I've spent on a pair of shoes, I always get to say that the most expensive pair I've ever purchased wasn't for me, but for my wife.

For all of you lucky enough to have avoided sitting through the Sex and the City movie, these are the Manolos Sarah Jessica Parker's character purchases for her wedding. ...I could have bought Guru a pair of Playstations for these.

yep those were my customs 
smile.gif
(see my avatar..)
mnadel's right, the blue is a little off on them, i adjusted that picture slightly so they matched for aesthetic purposes.
it was because i made them before i had an actual pair of indy's to match the color to.

if anyone has a pair of them in a women's 12 i will take them off your hands! i've been wanting to redo a pair for a while now.

so much heat the last couple of pages!
pimp.gif

yep those were my customs 
smile.gif
(see my avatar..)
mnadel's right, the blue is a little off on them, i adjusted that picture slightly so they matched for aesthetic purposes.
it was because i made them before i had an actual pair of indy's to match the color to.

if anyone has a pair of them in a women's 12 i will take them off your hands! i've been wanting to redo a pair for a while now.

so much heat the last couple of pages!
pimp.gif

^^^No stalker, but I think about that custom OFTEN. I prefer lows over mids but those are one of my top three mids of all time, so you basically put together the best of both worlds. Good eye on those.

^^^No stalker, but I think about that custom OFTEN. I prefer lows over mids but those are one of my top three mids of all time, so you basically put together the best of both worlds. Good eye on those.

Back
Top Bottom