TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Originally Posted by nikeking9389

has anyones sole on their OGs gone soft? My pair of 1991 highs right sole is very soft but the other shoe it straight. I dont know if the bubble has deflated on the inside or dry rotted
I have a pair of white/orange '91s, and the soles have gone kind of soft on them. I still wear them, but I won't go bar hopping all night in them or anything.

has anyones sole on their OGs gone soft? My pair of 1991 highs right sole is very soft but the other shoe it straight. I dont know if the bubble has deflated on the inside or dry rotted
I have a pair of white/orange '91s, and the soles have gone kind of soft on them. I still wear them, but I won't go bar hopping all night in them or anything.

Dope Orange's Kev! And courirs? Say it aint so
eek.gif
. Pics please?

Samples for me today...

awesome stuff! maza, good to see you posting some stuff in here. i love that pair, will get mine soon and will definitely be removing the accent colour on the midsole.
lexflex- those are insane! i remember seeing those and passing on them, but regret it oh so badly now.

awesome stuff! maza, good to see you posting some stuff in here. i love that pair, will get mine soon and will definitely be removing the accent colour on the midsole.
lexflex- those are insane! i remember seeing those and passing on them, but regret it oh so badly now.

Where'd you find the preview? Any release dates?

I noticed yesterday in finishline they had a white/green low, all the toebox to the back of the mid panels was real leather. The toe shape looked a good bit better. Then the other new releases were still puke. Just curious if anyone else noticed this?

Where'd you find the preview? Any release dates?

I noticed yesterday in finishline they had a white/green low, all the toebox to the back of the mid panels was real leather. The toe shape looked a good bit better. Then the other new releases were still puke. Just curious if anyone else noticed this?

is it me or has anyone else noticed the new air force 1 ids run big. i normally wear a sz 11. and the new ids i just got fit like a 11.5. just making sure i didnt get a b grade id lol.

is it me or has anyone else noticed the new air force 1 ids run big. i normally wear a sz 11. and the new ids i just got fit like a 11.5. just making sure i didnt get a b grade id lol.

Originally Posted by sp

that's true! i go always a half size down on the IDs. i think also they are cut longer, but in the toebox area more narrow....weird cut....

Originally Posted by sp

that's true! i go always a half size down on the IDs. i think also they are cut longer, but in the toebox area more narrow....weird cut....

looks like steve's version of the monster twists is going to be a GR, according to that preview... also looks like some red corduroy next to that pair. the sewn on magenta/navy swoosh has potential - not with those laces though.

looks like steve's version of the monster twists is going to be a GR, according to that preview... also looks like some red corduroy next to that pair. the sewn on magenta/navy swoosh has potential - not with those laces though.

Back
Top Bottom