TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Not singling anyone out or trying to start anything; BUT...
eyes.gif
, more Team thread drama...  People wanting drama just to get a "kick out of it" need to grow up or go to another site and/or start their own AF1 thread.  And that is all I'm going to participate further in this whole discussion.

Nice Vapors and Shrooms.  Still chasin' those Vapors.  And the black/grey version is a confirmed Promo right?  Or did they see a full size release.

Those Infrared IDs came out very nice.
what happened to the 1 theology page, did Nike take it down? every time i got to the url NSW comes up, i used to visit that site to get inspirations for iDs
damn, they did take it down.  I think I have all the pics saved somewhere, not sure if it has the style codes though.

Not singling anyone out or trying to start anything; BUT...
eyes.gif
, more Team thread drama...  People wanting drama just to get a "kick out of it" need to grow up or go to another site and/or start their own AF1 thread.  And that is all I'm going to participate further in this whole discussion.

Nice Vapors and Shrooms.  Still chasin' those Vapors.  And the black/grey version is a confirmed Promo right?  Or did they see a full size release.

Those Infrared IDs came out very nice.
what happened to the 1 theology page, did Nike take it down? every time i got to the url NSW comes up, i used to visit that site to get inspirations for iDs
damn, they did take it down.  I think I have all the pics saved somewhere, not sure if it has the style codes though.

damn. JordanFreaks is the same size range too. nice mushrooms and vapors. thanks mnadel and solistik for my pairs this week. courirs, linens, vapors and these wonderful shoes:

damn. JordanFreaks is the same size range too. nice mushrooms and vapors. thanks mnadel and solistik for my pairs this week. courirs, linens, vapors and these wonderful shoes:

thanks AF fam, never thought I'd ever find these two.

Stunt,
I read you might get rid of some stuff, let me know if you plan to part ways with those Lakers canvas.
btw, great pick ups.

thanks AF fam, never thought I'd ever find these two.

Stunt,
I read you might get rid of some stuff, let me know if you plan to part ways with those Lakers canvas.
btw, great pick ups.

lol no mike. that's how the pic came out with my phone. tryna get my hands on some retrobrite.
JordanFreaks - i might not be selling any forces. those will be the last i dip into if i still need to make more room.

lol no mike. that's how the pic came out with my phone. tryna get my hands on some retrobrite.
JordanFreaks - i might not be selling any forces. those will be the last i dip into if i still need to make more room.

speaking of retrobrite, i couldn't wait for the 'sauce' any longer, so i made up my own with the recipe found online.

and i'm pretty happy with the result so far. especially for the price i paid for them
smile.gif

same lighting, same camera, same setting

before
img6117o.jpg

after
img6170ks.jpg

before
img5145w.jpg

after
img6169u.jpg

speaking of retrobrite, i couldn't wait for the 'sauce' any longer, so i made up my own with the recipe found online.

and i'm pretty happy with the result so far. especially for the price i paid for them
smile.gif

same lighting, same camera, same setting

before
img6117o.jpg

after
img6170ks.jpg

before
img5145w.jpg

after
img6169u.jpg

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

dat shape
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

dat shape
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom