TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Thx Po2345 and nikeking9389. I was kinda nervous b4 the is came in. Because I didn't kno how the print was gonna come out. But I think they came out good. Abt to to make more.

Thx Po2345 and nikeking9389. I was kinda nervous b4 the is came in. Because I didn't kno how the print was gonna come out. But I think they came out good. Abt to to make more.

My bad, folks. I'll chill.

Kev - awesome 90s!!

Great work on the Michigan jewels too.

I'll start repenting here -

My bad, folks. I'll chill.

Kev - awesome 90s!!

Great work on the Michigan jewels too.

I'll start repenting here -

nice pairs on this page!

on another note, has anyone else noticed that, for some unexplained reason, taiwan's yellow WAY faster than any other AF1 from that era. mine need retrobrite in the worst way.

nice pairs on this page!

on another note, has anyone else noticed that, for some unexplained reason, taiwan's yellow WAY faster than any other AF1 from that era. mine need retrobrite in the worst way.

has anyones sole on their OGs gone soft? My pair of 1991 highs right sole is very soft but the other shoe it straight. I dont know if the bubble has deflated on the inside or dry rotted

has anyones sole on their OGs gone soft? My pair of 1991 highs right sole is very soft but the other shoe it straight. I dont know if the bubble has deflated on the inside or dry rotted

Just threw out a sick pair of NYC white ice-sole lows I found at my dad's house last year cause the midsole was so yellowed. Had I known I could fix it... dammit...

Those Michigans are looking sick btw, and nice Mushrooms on the last page. Another grail of mine.

Just threw out a sick pair of NYC white ice-sole lows I found at my dad's house last year cause the midsole was so yellowed. Had I known I could fix it... dammit...

Those Michigans are looking sick btw, and nice Mushrooms on the last page. Another grail of mine.

I'm actually looking to get onto some retr0brite with some a pair of OG 1's. Not sure if you can post links but Retr0bright is on wikispaces, just google those two words.

I'm actually looking to get onto some retr0brite with some a pair of OG 1's. Not sure if you can post links but Retr0bright is on wikispaces, just google those two words.

Back
Top Bottom