TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Originally Posted by ervinshoes

I'm gonna try my best to post some new pics of my collection in here.
Stay tuned.
can't wait!

Spoiler [+]
Hi ervinshoes!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by BIP Roberts

Anybody here a size 12?

A VNDS pair of carbon fibers ended today on the bay - any of you get em?

me...i watched em right up til the end

sorta wanted em...but got more priorities right now

Anybody here a size 12?

A VNDS pair of carbon fibers ended today on the bay - any of you get em?

me...i watched em right up til the end

sorta wanted em...but got more priorities right now

Originally Posted by nikeking9389

They used to be owned be DJ Dr. Dre' (Yo! MTV Raps)

That's an interesting little bit of history. ...How did you know though? Is Dr. Dre having the second coming of the Jagged Edge garage sale?...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That's an interesting little bit of history. ...How did you know though? Is Dr. Dre having the second coming of the Jagged Edge garage sale?...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

thats what the seller told me after i brought them and the top of the box is sign by Dre'

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

thats what the seller told me after i brought them and the top of the box is sign by Dre'

I think alot of people made there IDs like... Can't fronti I made a pair they would hAve looked just like that..nice!

I think alot of people made there IDs like... Can't fronti I made a pair they would hAve looked just like that..nice!

Some guy purchased a $@+@ load of stuff from a dr.dre sale a while back.  A few pairs of air forces were part of it.  All of the merchandise cycled through ebay thats the second auction for that specific pair of forces.

Some guy purchased a $@+@ load of stuff from a dr.dre sale a while back.  A few pairs of air forces were part of it.  All of the merchandise cycled through ebay thats the second auction for that specific pair of forces.

Originally Posted by MNadel

you know how much the 1st auction when for? just curious

Originally Posted by MNadel

you know how much the 1st auction when for? just curious

Back
Top Bottom