TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

And, just to spam the thread, here's another post. Snapped this off my dog last night, using some linens as a pillow.

Don't sweat the Shake Weight - it's a PE

Originally Posted by BIP Roberts

I can buy a pair of Vibes, Entourages, and Playstations all by taking a 10-minute detour on my way home from work tonight, if I feel like it. 

I'm with you on preferring the vintage stuff..but wish I could say that^

Originally Posted by BIP Roberts

I can buy a pair of Vibes, Entourages, and Playstations all by taking a 10-minute detour on my way home from work tonight, if I feel like it. 

I'm with you on preferring the vintage stuff..but wish I could say that^

Frank White and I actually worked out our differences and talk on the regular now.  He's a chill dude when all egos are put aside.

Actually has a lot of vintage in his stash as well
pimp.gif

Frank White and I actually worked out our differences and talk on the regular now.  He's a chill dude when all egos are put aside.

pimp.gif

Coming from a person where his Top 5 AF1's are all Hyperstrikes, the OG color ways & make-ups will always be better IMO...

PO

Coming from a person where his Top 5 AF1's are all Hyperstrikes, the OG color ways & make-ups will always be better IMO...

PO

im mad i missed out on this dope af1 key chain i think phil was sellin on the bay

n basically the argument on pe vs vintage is, if there produced in lower numbers there "hotter" so by that logic DB4s are hotter than concords? busy ps hotter than courirs? riiiiiiiiiight
30t6p3b.gif

nice linen pillow bip lol, n nice cop on those olives and price
pimp.gif

im mad i missed out on this dope af1 key chain i think phil was sellin on the bay

n basically the argument on pe vs vintage is, if there produced in lower numbers there "hotter" so by that logic DB4s are hotter than concords? busy ps hotter than courirs? riiiiiiiiiight
30t6p3b.gif

nice linen pillow bip lol, n nice cop on those olives and price
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Why can't we love both vintage and promo sample/pe ?
laugh.gif
Of course we can. I'm just saying that getting into the latter without the former is like them crazy European dudes who can piece like crazy, but don't know how to tag. If you don't respect the foundation, you can't build anything formidable.

Originally Posted by MNadel

pimp.gif
Yeah - I know he actually does. I'm not fronting on his collection.

But, when you take this stuff that seriously, you're bound to make enemies. Just post your damn Rocafella AF1s or whatever - you can skip the stories about how there are only X pairs in the world, all to imply that you're down with the Roc's inner circle to get them. Great, you drove Memph Bleek's mom to the dentist or something and he had his PR rep send you a pair of kicks to say thanks or something. Nobody cares about that nonsense - all the extracurricular is just to stroke his own ego. 

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Why can't we love both vintage and promo sample/pe ?
laugh.gif
Of course we can. I'm just saying that getting into the latter without the former is like them crazy European dudes who can piece like crazy, but don't know how to tag. If you don't respect the foundation, you can't build anything formidable.

Originally Posted by MNadel

pimp.gif
Yeah - I know he actually does. I'm not fronting on his collection.

But, when you take this stuff that seriously, you're bound to make enemies. Just post your damn Rocafella AF1s or whatever - you can skip the stories about how there are only X pairs in the world, all to imply that you're down with the Roc's inner circle to get them. Great, you drove Memph Bleek's mom to the dentist or something and he had his PR rep send you a pair of kicks to say thanks or something. Nobody cares about that nonsense - all the extracurricular is just to stroke his own ego. 

Originally Posted by sergdamerg

So is Frank White that Fendi guy on the "other" site.

...and he owns a mink coat and likes to send illiterate hate pm's to posters and moderators.  Just your run of the mill class act.

Originally Posted by sergdamerg

So is Frank White that Fendi guy on the "other" site.

...and he owns a mink coat and likes to send illiterate hate pm's to posters and moderators.  Just your run of the mill class act.

Went to the mall today, first time in a long time and actually walked into Champs to see what they had...they actually had some nice colorway lows...almost decided to pick up a pair until I saw the pleather toebox and thought about how much the last pair of "new" AF1s I bought back in like '07 hurt my feet. And 87.99? Really?

Went to the mall today, first time in a long time and actually walked into Champs to see what they had...they actually had some nice colorway lows...almost decided to pick up a pair until I saw the pleather toebox and thought about how much the last pair of "new" AF1s I bought back in like '07 hurt my feet. And 87.99? Really?

Back
Top Bottom