TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

That wasn't best volume though. Even though I was just a lurker throughout.

Some of the posters who I wish would post in this thread more/again include: spacej23, INC365, cubanbee, dollabill, sgt****zle. I'm sure there are more that I'm forgetting as well.

Your right it wasn't the greatest volume but if all the pics worked it would be allot doper, any one have links for the others?

Jvhoop was another good member but as we've seen, he offed his collect on the bay

Last edited:
[quote name="Jae718"]
Jvhoop was another good member but as we've seen, he offed his collect on the bay[/quote]

Don't I know it! :tongue:

I got 4 pairs of Forces (outside of ebay) and 2 pairs of Dunks from him!

Who here got his vapors and his canyon/midnight canvas lows? I know it was one of you guys!

Last edited:
ruffin's on fb but he doesn't post shoes.

spacej23 is on fb but he doesn't post shoes.

cubanbee is on fb but he doesn't post shoes.

****zle actually has some crazy air maxes. we email on the rare occasion.

would love to see guy post. sick collection of EVERYTHING.

speaking of vapors, got this pair in for a good price. looks like mike is gonna get his DS pair back :nerd:

muy169.jpg

didnt know this board changed over. My old SN didnt change over :frown:

id post pics but im way lazy and if i start posting pics plus its gonna get me wanting to buy forces again and i just cant afford it. :frown:

didnt know this board changed over. My old SN didnt change over :frown:

id post pics but im way lazy and if i start posting pics plus its gonna get me wanting to buy forces again and i just cant afford it. :frown:

hey man, do this:

"1. Send an email to NTSupport: support@niketalk.com

2. The message should include you email address & your og niketalk name."

that should take care of it.

crazy vapour's. need to hunt down a pair

****zle, we need to see some more pic's of what you're holding!

Just rented a storage locker this week. My second bedroom/office is completely overrun with shoes and I have several bulk purchases on the way (Forces are only a small portion of the lots though - mainly Dunks and some vintage Nike Basketball and Maxes).

Anyway, I'm going to spend some time today going through boxes and deciding what to migrate to storage. I'll probably take some pics too. But, I'm probably keeping most of my Forces on hand anyway because I wear Forces a lot. This is always fun because you find things that you forgot you even had.

EDIT - See, this is what I mean. Apparently, I own a pair of Viotech trainers. I completely forgot I had them. I'm going to wear them soon.

Last edited:
dissapointing jordan releases and hype has pushed me away and has pushed me into finally wasting my money on forces i have always wanted....
for $58 cant complain shout out to RIF LA.

Now that the medal stand USAs released and the emboridery pack is releasing, anyone know what else we can expect for AF1s this year? Other than those low top Foamposite Forces, which I'm not considering.

^^^some tonal cement toe forces in like 2 or maybe 3 colorways, and a couple of other denim-pack forces with a brighter color scheme than the first time around. Other than that, I don't really know. There's rumors of one more YOTD AF1 but no info or pics yet, just the rumor. Probably going for 2 of the embroidered pack and hopefully an ID or 2. Everything else can chill with all the $200 price tags.

hello all!
kind of new to niketalk posting wise but not new to collecting. just wanted to share some of my air foces you guys might like. thanks for letting me share! :D

Back
Top Bottom