TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

those are crazy BIP.... looks like the same leather from Purple Highs.

congrats to you cidetrax! that snag has created more rumbling than i've seen in a bit. awesome shoe and i'm sure you'd have no problems selling them.

and sadly, i have no IG account.

i just kept adding fuel to the fire posting about them everywhere haha..

you are a lucky man cidetrax.. very very salty about that pickup.

Last edited:
g raider g raider , stuntman mike stuntman mike . Here they are. Just received. Now these are Holy Grail Status.

Kev going ham!!

Let's continue to set this page on fire.

So, here's what I was talking about. I will take better/more pics soon, but I just snapped this as they were delivered to my office.

1993 Black, purple canvas low sample

That's the pair that had me giddy. I had never before seen this sample in my life.
woah! dont really mess with cvs pairs but id make an exception for these...whats the tag look like?

Not as vintage as some of you fellas' pairs but after waiting 8 years I finally found a 2nd pair of Roosters.....DS too.

They don't make buttery leather like this anymore....

Not as vintage as some of you fellas' pairs but after waiting 8 years I finally found a 2nd pair of Roosters.....DS too.

They don't make buttery leather like this anymore....
roosters are are def underrated...nice job on both pairs

there's sergio my papi compadre. hola!

yeah BIP. that is just such an awesome find man. begs the question "what else is out there?"
you might need to put your collection in a secure vault soon though. a friend of mine told me that there are a bunch of af1 designer collabs dropping this year. watch the af1 ignite and we gotta start battling the whole world for old pairs.

I guess those Ricardo Tisci bowel movements were the first of this movement then.

It would be hilarious if "dusty canvas" and the like became the next "it" thing for the teenybopper crowd.

I'll tell you one thing - I'd have to shut down my Instagram. I can't be having mounds of thirsty sneaker rugrats posting emoticons and stream of conscious ignorance to me all day.
u should post more on ig
u will have moments when u post back to back to back and i just admire ur pairs
then u dont post nothing for a minute
i be having to go back and check if i still folow u :lol:
i enjoy ur posts man

u should post more on ig
u will have moments when u post back to back to back and i just admire ur pairs
then u dont post nothing for a minute
i be having to go back and check if i still folow u :lol:
i enjoy ur posts man

Thanks, man.

I had a long week and have decided not to do anything tonight but veg out and watch NBA playoffs. So, maybe I'll pull out a bunch of stuff to flick.

BTW, some additional pics

And, good call on the suggestion that they may have been made w leather from Purple highs. Leather matches up, even the way the stitching aged.

Was searching through the bay just for the hell of it, came across these listed and thought about this thread. Sweet looking pair, would seriously be tempted if they were my size.

The quest for a full set of 94-96 canvas continues...

At some point, I want really should take a pic of all the canvas I own.

A week or two ago I started contemplating doing a full AF1 collection post, but thinking about how much of a pain in the butt it will (and knowing my good camera is sort of on the fritz) is kind of discouraging.

the haring print is kind of your tag but you should watermark if you do a full af1 collection pic. extra hassle though. the collection would be staggering to scroll through.

Yeah, I know I should tag my pics.

(I always here the voice of @JayRocksLo in my head when I don't).

I do feel like if you are into vintage AF1s, and you see the Keith Haring coffee table, you should already know though... :tongue:

Last edited:
side note: had a collection of haring swatches back in the day. broke up with a chick and never went back to her house to get them. until this day, i really regret not getting my stuff back. chick was a real witch though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom