TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

You can still make the purple highs
not really, you can only use "persian violet" which is a lot lighter than "night purple"

and if you take a white swoosh, the backtab automatically will be white as well 
ohwell.gif

Was just cleaning decided to take a pic of some of the only recent AF pick ups ive had in the past year
I did end up doubling up on flax mids and tripling up on purple lows.
Shoot outs to BIP for the beat heat 91 highs! My fav kinda shoe. been wearing them more often than i should. haha

Anytime, bro!

A few of my IDs
I looked at some early 90s releases for inspiration (pretty obvious in some cases)
I'm very impressed with the quality of these, specially the shape and leather is pretty damn good.
Not so sure about the last design, the gold leaf is a bit too bright in real life
Also, sorry for the busted iphone pics :smile:

Nice job. IDs are really the only way to go nowadays.

i know all the pairs the inspiration came from. looks good man!

Word. Me too.

I have 'em all too. :tongue:

[quote name="egaroc1" url="/t/278577/team-air-force-1-vol-6-aka-stop-pming-us/16500#post_22735521][/quote]

My vote is for the last one you posted - the high.

Sighs guess I'll wait till later on this month

I made a purple high pair a few years back. I think they're in storage somewhere. I usually just wear the OGs since forces hold up.

Did a matching pair of lows last year with the white denim swoosh option.

Do you guys think 440 USD is too much for the Nike Air Force one Riccardo Tisci Vanchetta Tan High ? Im basically paying like 100 bucks over retail right?

same boat for me here, seems steep and demand doesn't seem crazy for them like other recent af1 collaborations

Trying my best to find some information on these shoes. The style code comes back for another pair called "taxi's". The code is 317742-101. Any info would be helpful. Thanks.

Which one of yall just bought those Taiwans on IG?! It was up for 14 minutes and already purchased. Right in front of me [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom