TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Question for you guys.

I've noticed that some of my older AF1s from 1999-2005 are starting to breakdown. A lot of them actually have the air unit in them fully collapsed, while some have this weird white powder that keeps popping up out of nowhere even after constantly wipe the powder off of them.

My main question is, how do you guys keep or store your older AF1s?

Oh yeah, a lot of my AF1s are boarderline DS. I don't wear them to often so I know it's not because of wear and tear.

Thanks...

I believe the white powder is from the separation of the midsole to the shoe. There is probably a section where you haven't noticed that separated so it's probably the dried up glue residue that is the white powder.

^^ I figured that's the case. It just sucks because a lot of my older AF1s are almost unwearable. I don't keep my house hot or humid, so I'm not sure why it's happening to a lot of them.

Is it better to keep them in a plastic zip lock back wrapped in plastic with a selica pack or take them out the box every now and then?

I always wondered how people like Clark Kent, Mayor, Greg Street keep their older gems in good condition.

^^ I figured that's the case. It just sucks because a lot of my older AF1s are almost unwearable. I don't keep my house hot or humid, so I'm not sure why it's happening to a lot of them.

Is it better to keep them in a plastic zip lock back wrapped in plastic with a selica pack or take them out the box every now and then?

I always wondered how people like Clark Kent, Mayor, Greg Street keep their older gems in good condition.
same id love to know. Especially seeing mayors room lit up so u know everytime those lights are on (probably a lot) those shoes r taking on light. I used big hefty or ziplocs with silica gel packs IN the bags with the bag open about 20% in the darkest place possible.

Found this pair today for 40$ in a nike factory of Europe. What do you know about this because i dont find info on internet. They deserve the price?

call me crazy...but id take the obsidian flashes over the shrooms...not sayin i wouldnt take both tho

So... just to keep y'all updated... I found my Untaiwans. Bear in mind that these have not seen the light of day in almost a decade. Bought these DS in 2007 and never worn. Sealed in a bag, left in a drawer and forgotten about since. Just FYI, I live in Southeast Asia, notorious for our harsh humidity. Finally stumbled upon them, and my heart dropped.

Midsole still intact, but gradient swoosh has patina'd and blue seems to have faded. Sole has yellowed slightly. Slight cracks on swoosh area. Sigh...

CAMPERS!!!! I would like a pair so bad for the right price. Every time gusto posts on ig, i never have the chance to cop.

Those Bobitto's are a low key favorite of mine.

The color palette, blocking and materials they use are all good money.
I still regret not getting a pair of the red hi tops when they came out. Instead, I grabbed them for an NT'er for only $100 out the door

Back
Top Bottom