TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Hi All, just wanted to ask if anyone has the inner size tags for the black history af1s from 2004? Can you post a picture of it? Thanks!

Hi All, just wanted to ask if anyone has the inner size tags for the black history af1s from 2004? Can you post a picture of it? Thanks!

Missed out on the IDs, gotta make a trip to NY soon! Haven't done my thing since the 255 Elizabeth days but the highs are looking promising. Happy New Year everyone, one more until the 30th anniversary
eek.gif

Some new pics for 2011, couple of my favorite 90's Canvas Lows...

Missed out on the IDs, gotta make a trip to NY soon! Haven't done my thing since the 255 Elizabeth days but the highs are looking promising. Happy New Year everyone, one more until the 30th anniversary
eek.gif

Some new pics for 2011, couple of my favorite 90's Canvas Lows...

I saw you posted in here so I HAD to come in and check.

Those All black gum bottom lows are
devil.gif
in the words of Fat Joe "Vicious"

I saw you posted in here so I HAD to come in and check.

Those All black gum bottom lows are
devil.gif
in the words of Fat Joe "Vicious"

Anyone rememer this pic? The crazy part is all the shoes in the that room is only one side.
2ugjgo9.jpg

Anyone rememer this pic? The crazy part is all the shoes in the that room is only one side.
2ugjgo9.jpg

that was the same bunch of shoes as in the vid right? would have been so damn dope to take a look at all of those. and out of that whole damn room, that one dude picked the invisible man af1's 
laugh.gif

sick.gif

that was the same bunch of shoes as in the vid right? would have been so damn dope to take a look at all of those. and out of that whole damn room, that one dude picked the invisible man af1's 
laugh.gif

sick.gif

Lol^hey stunt man remember that when they did the vid that the invisible woman wasn't even out yet so when we saw em(a least me) was like dope,then they have a fantastic four pack??!! Word??!! fresh!!!...... But that was befor the fake clear af1's/jordans at every bodega in the usa!!!! Ewwww smh.

Lol^hey stunt man remember that when they did the vid that the invisible woman wasn't even out yet so when we saw em(a least me) was like dope,then they have a fantastic four pack??!! Word??!! fresh!!!...... But that was befor the fake clear af1's/jordans at every bodega in the usa!!!! Ewwww smh.

Here are videos I just love the part when Clark bugs out when Udi takes off the lemon twist. Udi had no business being in that room. Son picked all the wack colors
laugh.gif

Here are videos I just love the part when Clark bugs out when Udi takes off the lemon twist. Udi had no business being in that room. Son picked all the wack colors
laugh.gif

Damn....

Every time I see that vid, just makes me believe NY cats are just plain obnoxious lol. I would have walked out a couple times in frustration if I was there haha

Damn....

Every time I see that vid, just makes me believe NY cats are just plain obnoxious lol. I would have walked out a couple times in frustration if I was there haha

Those never released in 02 from my knowledge so I think they were only samples. I seen a lot of dope samples from 98-02 that never made it into production.

Those never released in 02 from my knowledge so I think they were only samples. I seen a lot of dope samples from 98-02 that never made it into production.

Back
Top Bottom