TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup Fam. Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving

Thanks for the pictures of the ID's. Not bad at all....I'm liking the reflective material alot

wore these today looking for those Patta's but no luck
grin.gif

Hi L! shoe talk for days
laugh.gif

4141776447_9849a5fe8d.jpg

The IDs look decent. I'll still wait til yall get em to see what ur opinions are.

Chris - Nice AM1s... I've been on the lookout for a decent black/white CW.

Cris - Are u planning to have multiple colorways of the shirt?

Zmdawg - Idk too much about those AM95s but I think those are a good example of what an impulse buy was for me. They are a nice CW and cheap but not on my"list" of shoes I want. Thats the type of shoe that will take money away from the pairs I really want.

-Mitchell

Those IDs look sweet.

Just saw a dude wearing what looked like Niek Skyline (had the same bubbles) with safari print around the mudguards, neverseen them before, asked him and he said he got them from the states.

Anyone know the ones i'm on about?

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Zmdawg - Idk too much about those AM95s but I think those are a good example of what an impulse buy was for me. They are a nice CW and cheap but not on my "list" of shoes I want. Thats the type of shoe that will take money away from the pairs I really want.

-Mitchell
Zmdawg: those 95s you linked to are Black/comet red AM95s from 2000 or 2001. They were a men's release. Someone, either on the FAM or just aNTer in general, had a pair crumble on him, so be careful if you do intend on buying them and wearing them. They are black suede so it will need some lightrestoration to get the color looking dark again. But hey, it's better than the ashy larry suede Jordan uses for their excuses of shoes.

I haven't seen those 95s pop up on the auction site in a while (only one I have seen is a fake pair).

zmdawg - colorway is black/comet red, made in '00. beware the midsoles. anything that old can be a gamble.

edit: whoops didn't see briannnnn's post, but yeah that was me.

gswarriorz- Yeah I understand completely. Just trying to get a good mix of AM's in CW's that I can work into a rotation. I only really have AM1 QSRed/white.....The latest sport red 95s.....and I have Evolution AM1 from a bit ago from before I took a shoe break. Besides that I have beater AM Wrights and apair of 360's. Then it's just a few Jordans and the latest Penny 2 relreases.

So then I take it these ones I find are fake (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250523446367)

Also what is Undefeated as a store categorized as when it comes to QS, Tier 0 etc. Is it a place I should stop at looking for the Patta's?

zmdawg - yea it was just my opinion. If they are shoes u want go for it, they're at a good price but be careful of older shoes like denver and briansaid... Undefeated gets certain QS, not sure bout Tier 0 tho. I kno each location gets different pairs.

-Mitchell

brickSB- Sent ya a few PMs.

DJ AMs collection is nuts. I love the variety.....the vintage stuff.....not to mention his CRAZY Burst collection. A lot of the Bursts I hadn't seenbefore. A lot I wouldn't rock, but glad to have laid my eyes on em nonetheless. He had tons of everything, seems like. I'll be interested to see ifhis super rare shoes go up (Eminem IVs, lazered Jordan 1s, etc.)
He definately bought what he liked. Not too many "hype" releases in there. I know it's for a great cause, but it somewhat saddens me seein itpieced off like it is, after he spent so much time accumulating it.

I've got a few gems that I'm bidding on.

Great stuff these past few pages FAM. It does seem like 1,000 was just a few weeks ago. Wonder how many pages per day this thread averages....

-Andrew-

Originally Posted by zmdawg

gswarriorz- Yeah I understand completely. Just trying to get a good mix of AM's in CW's that I can work into a rotation. I only really have AM1 QS Red/white.....The latest sport red 95s.....and I have Evolution AM1 from a bit ago from before I took a shoe break. Besides that I have beater AM Wrights and a pair of 360's. Then it's just a few Jordans and the latest Penny 2 relreases.

So then I take it these ones I find are fake (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...m&item=250523446367)

Also what is Undefeated as a store categorized as when it comes to QS, Tier 0 etc. Is it a place I should stop at looking for the Patta's?
Undefeated is a Tier Zero account. Their allocation is the best of the best (QS, Tier Zero, Hyper-strike ect.)

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

brickSB- Sent ya a few PMs.

DJ AMs collection is nuts. I love the variety.....the vintage stuff.....not to mention his CRAZY Burst collection. A lot of the Bursts I hadn't seen before. A lot I wouldn't rock, but glad to have laid my eyes on em nonetheless. He had tons of everything, seems like. I'll be interested to see if his super rare shoes go up (Eminem IVs, lazered Jordan 1s, etc.)
He definately bought what he liked. Not too many "hype" releases in there. I know it's for a great cause, but it somewhat saddens me seein it pieced off like it is, after he spent so much time accumulating it.

I've got a few gems that I'm bidding on.

Great stuff these past few pages FAM. It does seem like 1,000 was just a few weeks ago. Wonder how many pages per day this thread averages....

-Andrew-

But at least someone will be able to keep rockin' his heat...we hope.

Would be a little unsettling if some people bought his shoes just for display.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Those IDs look sweet.

Just saw a dude wearing what looked like Nike Skyline (had the same bubbles) with safari print around the mudguards, never seen them before, asked him and he said he got them from the states.

Anyone know the ones i'm on about?
http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod650055

take your pick....thats the biggest selection Ive seen.
None of those, like i said, safari print on mudgurds, well sweet.

Washed em, threw in the white lace, done. Think i want the gold lace if anyone has them that doesn't want them?

Compared to:

^^^much better man! even if they didnt come out that clean...hey they were free!

black laces on urawas look 10000% better

andrew: got your pms...sent you one back
cris: dope safaris...was soooo close to breaking mine out for the first time last night but went with the soleboxinstead

Modz- wow man, and those are size 11, aren't they? now that's what you call a steal! they cleaned up beautifully. grab a lint pill remover and cleanthe insides and you'll be good to go!

nice shots of the safari's, Cris.

So I lost an auction because I was literally sleeping through it.

Ended five minutes before I woke up today.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

-_-

Nice cleanup on the Urawas, Modz.

Hope everybody had a good Thanksgiving, I know I did
smile.gif
. Man, stuffmoved quick in here the last couple days! And it does seem like page 1K was just a few weeks ago
eek.gif

Modz - nice cleanup and nice price
pimp.gif

Brian - bummer on the auction, not a good feeling to miss one like that.

Cris - sharp safaris
pimp.gif

I somehow managed to win some more auctions over the last few days. I'm trying to cool the jets, been picking up too much lately. I kept saying "Iwon't buy these unless they go for less than _____ ", and they all ended up going for dirt.
embarassed.gif
Oh well, pics when I get em
tongue.gif

Have a good night peoples!

Originally Posted by briannnnn

larrive: what makes it worse is that the final price wasn't as high as i anticipated them to be; I still had an outside chance had I gotten my lazy self up in time.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200410171202&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
FEEL MY PAIN, FRIENDS!
frown.gif

Whatever...I'll just take this as a sign that those shoes weren't meant for me and that I should invest my money elsewhere.
smile.gif
That is a pretty good price for a DS pair. I've seen lots of structures (especially lightly used ones) go for cheap lately.

neukicks - hopefully you fetch a good price for those, some nice stuff there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom