TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cris- can you help out any FAM with those?
nerd.gif

nice cris how many pair did darkside get? im gonna be in the city tomorrow for the auto show i might try and stop by to check it out

Dallas....I can try, I'll see what I can do.

Airon, I don't know exactly, they might have sizes left, it wouldn't hurt to try.

Here's more pics I just snapped:

Cris.

What's up yall?

Just saw Ninja Assassin last night, its pretty dope... Not much of a story but the action scenes were cool.

Cris - Nice pickup! Those Pattas have grown on me...

I'm not sure if these have been posted yet... Upcoming releases, some Euro-only... Lots of BLUE.

AM95
2v26zo9.jpg

Triax 94'
mtx9ox.jpg

AM Skylines
k4cthi.jpg

AM lights
xok67l.jpg

303lcw6.jpg

-Mitchell

^^^colors nice...color blocking not so much.

Lights are the only pair Id consider.

Originally Posted by danloveuk

Modz - Insanely jealous. SELL THEM TO ME.
You know what, i'd consider a swapski...

Ta for all the comments team.

I think i like the white lace to brighten them up a bit, a touch dull with the black, not sure yet, gold lace def my fave,but i dont have any
frown.gif

I see no one has identified those Safaris/skyline black and white maxes yet...

Terra Humaras for work again..

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Originally Posted by brickSB

black laces on urawas look 10000% better

Word!!!
Changed my mind after looking in the mirror, black looks better, more in feeling with the overall CW and alsohelps the gold tongue pop.

Done.
happy.gif

Nice Pattas up there! Been waiting for that cw to release in Asia.
pimp.gif

Just a question, do they come with extra laces and waht color? Thanks.
smile.gif

what have they done to the mesh on the 95? man, that's not looking too good... cool colorways, but quality is going to restrict me from buying any. and Iwill consider the triax 94 if they do some of the OG colorways... but again, it will depend on quality. still haven't pulled the trigger on any ST's,and don't see myself doing it unless they hit around $30. might be the same with the triax...

My rotation for the past few days:

And for today;

It sure is amazing how much of a difference lighting makes...both pics shot with iPhone
grin.gif

CrisUno- Ill get with you soon...

^^ Mike - ill rotation man!!

What's up fam? It's been awhile since I've dropped in. If anyone needs help with the blue Patta's let me know...I may be able to assist

Peace.

Any size 9.5ers they have DS OG Spiridons (metallic silver/desert red/black) for $110 shipped on that other site...
PM me if ya want the link.

-Mitchell

what up fellas. things have been flying in here! hope everyone had a great holiday. those other Pattas look pretty clean. might have to pick them up if theyhit Compound. also the pics of the iDs look pretty good. I was wearing my brazil 87s this weekend and fearing the iDs might get stuck with the same awfulshape.
anyhow, happy monday FAM

Originally Posted by tak

My rotation for the past few days:

And for today;

It sure is amazing how much of a difference lighting makes...both pics shot with iPhone
grin.gif

CrisUno- Ill get with you soon...

.............Word Mike, thanks, I might use that to get the Green Patta's off ebay.

Cris.

^ Not bad, good price, anything under $50 really, haha, throw some Black laces on them, oooooh, stealthy.

Cris.

Hey everyone!

Wearin these today to bum around...

e16ghs.jpg

...And, got these in the mail!!! Sweet!

fz6wlh.jpg

My dog in the back chillin!

Sup Fam!!.....nice to hear everyone had a good holiday! mine was good as well....(minus that embarrassment the Giantscalled a football game
mad.gif
frown.gif
.....Denver, your teams defense wasimpeccable tho, that was a good win for y'all)

lot's and lot's of dope stuff the past few.....1300 pages
pimp.gif
,safaris, 99 mesh, blue gradient 95's, urawas
frown.gif
, spiridons,hoa's, those pattas (nice pics cris, i don't like that green swoosh still but they will be had eventually), even those odd shaped ID's look better
laugh.gif

Dan - very sick photo of those JD's
eek.gif

Mike - solid rotation bro
GS - thanks for the pics of the upcoming releases, those 95's look alright....will wait for better pics....butthose grey/white/blue lights...yea...they MUST be had!
devil.gif

Kumax - nice lights....still need those
nerd.gif

7lcdmj - nice lights, i was always on the fence about those...part of me likes 'em but i think it was just the lackof decent colorways available to the US when they dropped that made them appeal more. those beef and broccoli AM1's are dope....might need those
devil.gif

enough chatter outta me
laugh.gif
....got some pics to share!

what i wore the past few...

....came into work and had some packages waiting....christmas came early
laugh.gif

Thanks again for the link to these Mike, and thanks Chris...for inspiring somerandom big footer out there to make a pair of this sick colorway
smokin.gif

Nike....THIS is what's supposed to be on ID right now
grin.gif

04 Chili's that need a new have a new size 11 home....
glasses.gif

Much thanks to G again for both of these! trying again with the safety oranges, this pair is a 2001 release so i'mhoping praying they hold up! they need a good cleaning to get some dirt off the mesh tho, not bad for $50 ithink.

and last but not least.....some 90 ID's, missed out when they did the buffalo leather option....so i was really excited when i found these.

are those "west" am1's brown and green? ...and blue? what is the colorway? that toe box is mad sponge bob looking, maybe it's just the pic.

and I have those lights too. I don't know what that material on the toe box is, but it doesn't crease, which is cool. I always liked that colorway andhaven't seen too many people with that pair.

Justin - yeah man Broncos are back from "vacation" haha. I love good defense. but of course for everything good with Denver sports, something badcomes soon after. 2 days after Melo drops 50 on the Knicks, the Nuggets lost to one of the worst teams in the NBA, at home, after going up 40-25 in the 1stquarter. the loss broke a regular season home win streak dating back to March. ugh.

sick iD come ups though, the orange/grey/black 87's are nasssssty that's why I wish orange was an option on the new iD's... and I'd be all overthose 04 chilis if I didn't just get a pair last month! good luck with the safeties holding up. my 98 pair is still good, but they were well worn when Igot them.

Is that just a terrible pic? The toe box is green and the rest is brown. Except the midsole, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom