TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
r3k4hsttub- its free shipping for orders over $175 i believe. see if another fam member is looking to ID shoes as well and order thepair together and ask them to ship it to you after. i agree the way the IDs look on the site is horrible but they came out looking very nice. i may ID some injanuary after i get some more funds if you dont mind waiting i dont mind shipping to you either.

^^ and thats a good idea viva, buttshaker if you want to do that let me know man
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

I was looking for Kobe denim hyperstrikes and ran into them on google. So the new pattas are all white, lil bit of green and black denimish swoosh really sloppy swoosh btw. Edit- gum sole too Alright use google and type : Nike denim Kobe hyperstrike air force. It'll be first page with a sneaker news thing.

the pair you posted the other day i said i liked?
nerd.gif
yes, these!??

286286819_o-570x378.jpg

hahaha, sure thing neukicks. i wish i knew sooner cuz i just placed an order a few days ago
frown.gif

but if i ID anymore anytime soon ill give you guys the heads up.

you guys are planting crazy ideas in my head!!

i'm on the site right not just playing with more colours. i haven't bought anything in a long while, and i'm just thinking this might work...

didn't see an am90 option though. wish i could id some 90s
laugh.gif

wow. pages have been flying in here. too much to mention. my iDs should be in tomorrow, which is sweet since I'm leaving to Maui the next day.
so after all the scares of leather mudgaurds and poor shapes, seems like people are pretty happy with the AM87 iDs. love the neonish colorway byavngrguild. well actually I am a fan of all them he did.
anyhow, hope the fam has a good monday!
PEAS

I'm sure i've read that those all white Pattas were a sample that had been shelved in favour of a colourway where the black and white are reversed.This picture from the Patta website seems to confirm that:

patta_x_nike_am1-blk-wht-grn-news.jpg

Also from the Patta website, along with the pic:
The final installment of the Patta x Nike Air Max 1 collaborations is upon us. The official launch will take place on December 18th at Precinct 5, Singel 459 Amsterdam. Stay tuned for more information.

Could be a nice way to end the year. Looking forward to a full pic surfacing soon. Hopefully not another Netherlands only release.

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

Did I miscount............am I missing something?

Why would they stop at 4 colabs for their 5th anniversary?
To keep everyone is suspense for a 5th release is my guess?

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

^ no free shipping. i tried....
frown.gif
free shipping if you sign up for a new account on nikestore.com. tax can be anywhere from $3-$15 on a $125 pair, so $130-140 shipped, roughly.

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

Did I miscount............am I missing something?

Why would they stop at 4 colabs for their 5th anniversary?
To keep everyone is suspense for a 5th release is my guess?
mad.gif
Let me guess.......this 4th installment is limited to Pattaonly?

Well I think this is the final installment.

1st color WHITE/GREEN/Black Hyperstrike.

2nd color White/green International Quickstrike.

3rd color White/Purple Tier Zero accounts.

4rd color Blue/green/red. US quickstrike.

5th color Black/ green? ???????

for any international team amfam members that are considering doing a nike id order through another NT member, please be very, very cautious. even if theperson has been on niketalk for awhile, that doesn't mean that they are 100% legit. i urge you to make sure you get the persons real home address as wellas references from other team am fam members that have actually done business with the person.

better to be safe than be sorry.

White/red AM1s are up on NDC for anyone that didnt get em when they were released (retroed, again) not too long ago...

Didn't see it posted in here.

Hope at least a few can take advantage.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

for any international team amfam members that are considering doing a nike id order through another NT member, please be very, very cautious. even if the person has been on niketalk for awhile, that doesn't mean that they are 100% legit. i urge you to make sure you get the persons real home address as well as references from other team am fam members that have actually done business with the person.

I would agree to that, and I'll stand up and put my name out there as one you can count on if any of ya'll need help, home adress will be providedalong with anything else you may need to feel comfortable, just wanna help anyone that can't get them.

for any international team amfam members that are considering doing a nike id order through another NT member, please be very, very cautious. even if the person has been on niketalk for awhile, that doesn't mean that they are 100% legit. i urge you to make sure you get the persons real home address as well as references from other team am fam members that have actually done business with the person.

Did you get burned recently(no STD), Kev?

nah i didn't get burned and i wasn't going in on neukicks. just trying to help avoid anyone from being victimized like some nice people were in thepast. the main members on here all seem really cool and i'd hate to see something bad go down again.

there was this dude gillmatic from chicago that ripped off my homies. if anyone knows him and where he is at or if he is posting under a new sn, please pm me.

nah i didn't get burned and i wasn't going in on neukicks. just trying to help avoid anyone from being victimized like some nice people were in the past. the main members on here all seem really cool and i'd hate to see something bad go down again.

there was this dude gillmatic from chicago that ripped off my homies. if anyone knows him and where he is at or if he is posting under a new sn, please pm me.
I knew you weren't, thanks kev. Its hard on the internet to trust somebody, thats for damn sure. The thing with me is, if I really wanted ashoe THAT BAD, I would buy it. I was born and raised in the south, I have morals and values, and being an *%@+$%% and stealing from people that you haveoffered to help isn't one of them. With that said, anyone that needs help holler at me. I'm sure there are quite a few people in here I have sold tothat would vouch for me.....

^ahhhhh good ol' southern hospitality! haha.

yeah I can help too, if intl fam need iD's, holler at me I can do it. I know James and Shaun have both offered already too, but consider me a backup.I've mailed sneakers to at least 3 fam members who can vouch for me.

so if Kev wasnt taking shots at James (neukicks) he musta meant me
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

heads up to any Fam that wants the Purple/Orange Tailwind 92s my local Ross has scattered sizes for $39.99. I can probably grab some for anyone that wants emtomorrow...PM me your size and I can check for you and let you know.

nah i didn't get burned and i wasn't going in on neukicks. just trying to help avoid anyone from being victimized like some nice people were in the past. the main members on here all seem really cool and i'd hate to see something bad go down again.

I feel you. I've been screwed over before, and it's the worst. Now that it'sholiday time too, the scammers are out in full-effect.

I just don't see how people can be so grimey/shady.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

so if Kev wasnt taking shots at James (neukicks) he musta meant me
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

absolutely not. you always been helpful to me from day 1. i don't follow this thread like i used to so i don't know who is doing what. since its'inception, team amfam has been very good at taking care of each other and the current members seem pretty damn cool. i just want to put it out there that thetime is ripe for another big scam to be pulled so everyone just be careful. if i suspected some particular person, i wouldn't hesitate to post names.again, if anyone knows gillmatic, pm me. i ain't never forget that bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom