TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Hey fam... Super way off subject but I just wanted to share with you a painting I jus finished...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

great work

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs
that painting is dope dude
smokin.gif

I can't wait till I come up with the idea for my painting from you. I know it's going to leave me broke as hell though
ohwell.gif
. Oh well.

About the new crystal blue air max 95s...

The blue doesn't look 100% like the original crystal blue but I actually like the newer gradient with the black on the bottom. To me, it looks better thana gradient made up of more greys. I like the extra bit of contrast.

I wore the black 97s again. Only the second time wearing them but I already think these shouldve been B grades; the quality sucks that much.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by brickSB

Originally Posted by Pinoyjer

Originally Posted by Schmity14

Nice air maxes everyone, did anyone saw what season the reverse grapes and cyrstal blues drop?

Would like to know too.
Fall 2010
Right on, thanks! Can't wait for Crystal Blue. I didn't have money back in high school to get all AM95 and I'm really glad that I haveanother chance this year.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

The blue doesn't look 100% like the original crystal blue but I actually like the newer gradient with the black on the bottom. To me, it looks better than a gradient made up of more greys. I like the extra bit of contrast.

I wore the black 97s again. Only the second time wearing them but I already think these shouldve been B grades; the quality sucks that much.
smh.gif

That really sucks B... stuck your foot into some 09s yet??? Those don't feel like B grades
wink.gif

Hi everyone maybe someone can help me out what is the going rate for a DS HOA Infrared 90 pair sz. 9 any help would be much apreciated.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by briannnnn

The blue doesn't look 100% like the original crystal blue but I actually like the newer gradient with the black on the bottom. To me, it looks better than a gradient made up of more greys. I like the extra bit of contrast.

smh.gif

That really sucks B... stuck your foot into some 09s yet??? Those don't feel like B grades
wink.gif
grin.gif

I'm ready to be crucified for this (I don't care either way
laugh.gif
)but I just can't get down with 09s yet...not with a toebox looking like a steepcliff:

20qhlea.jpg

Originally Posted by eastlasmokeshop

Hi everyone maybe someone can help me out what is the going rate for a DS HOA Infrared 90 pair sz. 9 any help would be much apreciated.

~$200

Originally Posted by battleground03

Dope painting Jake!

So I told myself that I would leave these alone....well got bored
tongue.gif

4243030118_75e1b95b35.jpg
You know......you got some serious skills with the splatter technique.
pimp.gif
Its probably not hard at all, but I know thats something Id probably eF'up really bad
laugh.gif

Brick- Thanks for the "Richness" of your kind words.. lol

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by battleground03

Dope painting Jake!

So I told myself that I would leave these alone....well got bored
tongue.gif
You know......you got some serious skills with the splatter technique.
pimp.gif
Its probably not hard at all, but I know thats something Id probably eF'up really bad
laugh.gif

Brick- Thanks for the "Richness" of your kind words.. lol

Mike! I wish I could buy those from you right now....I try and look out for FAM listings to give them the legit stamp
pimp.gif

Like usual, not my size, but anyone searching for Spiridons, check the auction site...looks like they got 7.5 - 8.5 up right now.

The reason why my shoe's get sent to my dude Chris, the CLEANEST speckled job's, dope bruddah!!!!!!

Cris.

Originally Posted by tak

^ Only in my dreams
frown.gif
. How much those go for ?

I got them 2 years ago, off a guy on ebay. I paid $220 shipped from overseas. I haven't brought myself to clip the tag and actually wear them tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom