TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jaytthelegend

One of my favorite pictures of all time.

Now, who in the Team Air Max Fam has any of these in the picture below the top row?? I'd love to see some pictures. C'mon fellas.

...............I had, the 93's, won them on ebay for about $40 shipped, re-sold for $200:

Cris.

^ Oh yeah, thanks Jake.............

My BRS':

And in my possession, my homies' size 10 TZ's (FS
wink.gif
) :

Cris.

Originally Posted by s dubl

shoot....gimmie those Powerwall 90s. Id rock em!
pimp.gif
.. id rock them even if they werent my size.
my contribution to the wall (9.5 if the fam is interested.. cant fit them)

and
grin.gif

night fam.

^Are those laces on the bottom right pair from the Blue/Purple Patta's? Or did you dip them yourself? I am thinking about dipping a few of my lace tips. Iam digging the look after switching the whites onto my patta's.

Originally Posted by battleground03

Dope painting Jake!

So I told myself that I would leave these alone....well I got bored
tongue.gif

4243030118_75e1b95b35.jpg

those look ridiculously good on - well done...is that white reflective or felt suede?

The UPS guy just rang my doorbell with round one of my ID's. I went with all suede with a white reflective shoosh on the black pair and an obsidian pair togo with my others. I with I could have done an obsidian outsole to match the QS's but the option isn't available. I went with white and I am overallpleased. I wear size 13's in everything but after people started saying how they run a bit big, I went with 12.5's. They fit perfect. Now it's backto the drawing board. Many more to come. What a great way to start the week!

-Jay

Originally Posted by 7lcdmj

...............I had, the 93's, won them on ebay for about $40 shipped, re-sold for $200:

Cris.

...Guess that makes me the sucker

happy.gif
wink.gif
, don't worry, it happens to all of us, I was surprise I even won it at thatprice, the seller didn't know what the worth was I imagine, it was listed as, "Mens Air Max Shoe", a homie on ISS linked me to it, I was gonnakeep, but needed money, so just threw it up for a price I thought was reasonable for a shoe that can't basically be obtained.

Any who, hope all had a good/safe new year, for today:

Pretty much my new work shoe since my outlet pair is comin in tomorrow.

Cris.

jay - Nice iD's. How does the white reflective swoosh look when it pops?

cris - I actually bought my mom the white 180's from the Powerwall series for like $30 at my localoutlet. She pretty much trashed them.
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by spacej23

jay - Nice iD's. How does the white reflective swoosh look when it pops?

Thanks man. They weren't lieing when they called it reflective. I will most definitely use more reflective on my next pairs. Looks like my trashman'svest.
laugh.gif

High%20Visibility%20Vest_Reflective%20Vest_Safety%20Vest_640.jpg

-Jay

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Originally Posted by jaytthelegend

^Sick 95's. I knew someone would have either the 1's, 90's or 95's in that row.

Yeah Cris has the AM1s in that row and used to have the 93s in the second row...

Iggy (iborroel) a Sneaks Up member and a non fam member, though he should be, has the 90s in that row, the 180s in row below that and the 93s in the bottom row...

Here are my Powerwall sneakers. I also had the AM90 black/olive and AM93 atomic green but stupidly sold them.

jay - Sweet. I made a pair of iD's with a reflective white swoosh.

Speaking of which, I just got an e-mail from Nike saying my iD's are being created.
happy.gif

Next up for iD's is a pair of TeamFam's (not sure which color I want to do yet), and thenI'll wait until more options are added.

^Awesome powerwalls. See I knew ppl out there had some sick powerwalls they were sitting on. I'm having trouble deciding on keeping the black laces orswitching to white. I kind of like the black becasue it reminds me of my python 90's. By the way they could use a touchup of white. Got them new from Corgia year ago and only worn them once becasue they were so yellowed. I haven't gotten around to restoring them yet. Any advice to paint over the yellow?

-Jay

^ With what you have going on with blocking, the White laces.........

Originally Posted by tellyjesko1023

Nice powerwalls iggy..... Yall should have seen what fred did to his tz 90s...he was in pairs swimming in them...

.............Damn Fred, haha.

Cris.

Jay, I say white laces too, to me the shoe grabs more attention with the white laces, white mesh & white swoosh.

Haha, I didn't get any tracking info, so it was a surprise, my Clot ID's just came in, doo-doo phone pic, so better pics later:

Cris.

^ Nah.....my wife said in March when they're cheaper, but I might just buy it myself.....that pic above is taken with a Voyager.

Cris.

Originally Posted by crisone

Haha, I didn't get any tracking info, so it was a surprise, my Clot ID's just came in, doo-doo phone pic, so better pics later:

Cris.
even from this "doo-doo"(
laugh.gif
) picture, I am SOLD,my pair will be ordered this week
smokin.gif

EDIT: Cris: when did you order those? j/w because you said you didn't receive any tracking info i'm just wondering if i should be expecting a pair ortwo here soon
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom