TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

^pics upon arrival please
smile.gif

they are just the AMFAM Ones.....CRIS & BG - Awesome color choices!!
pimp.gif

http://s249.photobucket.com/albums/gg235/neukicks/?action=view&current=DSCN1457.jpg

http://s249.photobucket.com/albums/gg235/neukicks/?action=view&current=DSCN1459.jpg
damn
pimp.gif
looks like a bunch of us did yellow. cris, jake, you,and i haha. guess the color just popped right
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by airon0828

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

^pics upon arrival please
smile.gif

they are just the AMFAM Ones.....CRIS & BG - Awesome color choices!!
pimp.gif
damn
pimp.gif
looks like a bunch of us did yellow. cris, jake, you, and i haha. guess the color just popped right
smokin.gif

When I tried making my pair (gave up b/c they wouldn't let me put "Cleveland" on em) I tried every other color and really wanted to do somethingdifferent, but Cris & BG nailed it....that color combo looks soooooo much better than any other combo. Can't blame any of ya one bit for goin with it. Beautiful shoes!!!!
pimp.gif

Came to thought.....but for anyone of us who's attending Sneaks Up, maybe wear your TAF ID's??? Cuz of course, eyes are going to be directed to thefloor, so they can see what we're reppin'.

But at the same time, tees will probably be made, so they still will know who we are.

Cris.

Mayhem - Yeah. Those are new. They were up on Nike UK website with a pricing error. £35, but by the time i found out, they were sold out. Theydon't blow my mind or anything, but for £35 i'd have been pleased.
gooeywooey - Those iD's are 'loud' but they work for me. Good job.
KVN - Nice work on your iD Urawas.
Cleveland - Can see why you're loving the Livestrong 180's. And i'm feeling you on comfort when it comes to 180's. So snug.
crisone - Crisp shoes and pic (as always).
UFB - Always bringing the heat. Your taste is classy (if i may say so).

Was chatting to danloveuk (via email) today, and realised no one had posted these up yet. They released under the radar, but i saw them on the weekend and theylook super stealthy:
main

JD Exclusive BW's

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Damn 35GBP?...definitely explains the semi-low price on ebay.

Those BW's are very nice
smokin.gif

thanks for the info
Wheres that link at FAM? You know I need me some new 90's. Those kinda look like that pair you posted recently
nerd.gif

Those BW's are nice too

Originally Posted by crisone

^ For real.........I use them just to go to the store, they're at my doorstep.

Cris.
ya'll havent had any problems with cracking?

The pair I got when they initially dropped is cracking. I've worn them about 5 times or so, lightly. Now that I got some outlet pairs, I'm also gonnawear these as everyday shoes. pre-beaters haha

Originally Posted by mheftman

having a hell of a time deciding on my next pair.

embarassed.gif

right now im leaning towards the top right corner 90's.

eyes.gif
the mets fan in me agrees. like the bottom left pair, too (although i don't know about the speckles until i see it in person)

1 of my ID's shipped this morning
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

Service for resellers??????
I'm sorry but anyone who messes with shoes just to resell is a scumbag.
Yes Andrew they offer an awesome service for resellers. And nobody ever said I mess with shoes just to resell. Even though collecting and sellingsneakers is my passion, I am in it for the love of sneakers. If there weren't resellers in the world than how would we be able to buy DS pairs from back inthe day, now adays? I think resellers are the best thing that ever happened to sneakers. Whoever the reseller is who just dropped off the truck load ofabsolute heat of sz. 13's at FC, I thank you. Thanks for being a reseller.

I agree with some of the things you posted about the market value and the economy and so forth. I still believe for the most part that FC sets standards forsneakers values and even though there are some outrageous numbers, the majority of their prices are right on. I appreciate your opinion though.

Anyways, for today:

-Jay

^Back when I was in school I did not have the money to buy the heat that was dropping. Now, several years later, I have the money. Resellers are now giving methe ability to achieve what was not possible back then. Resellers for the current releases on the other hand is another story.

Jay- your Avi is a banner for reselling..........unless you still have those 6 pairs lying around.
I'm sorry, but if you bought all of those to flip you're a reseller, not a collector.

Everyone has a different outlook I suppose, but this is mine:

I love sneakers and choose not to gobble up releases just to make money on them.....I'd rather let people have their shot at em for retail. There areplenty of ways to make money in this world. I'd rather not help ruin this hobby by being a part of the problem.

Everyone has sold shoes at one point or another.......to me your intention when buying them says who you are.
If you buy shoes cause you like em and end up sellin em later on then wonderful for everyone. We all get second chances that way, and it's happened to allof us....people naturally change their minds and tastes.
If you buy a shoe to immediately flip and make a profit then you're a reselling scumbag.

The "collector" you are referring to who unloaded a bunch of size 13 "Heat" to FC was a collector who decided to downsize, or be done withsneakers............not a reseller flipping current releases. Those shoes are a collection from a collector, who for whatever reason, decided to let them go.He's no reseller.

Just my opinion on things.

Have a good one FAM!

-Andrew-

So I guess the question now is besides Chris, James and Mitch....who didn't do the Volt Fam IDs
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

So I guess the question now is besides Chris, James and Mitch....who didn't do the Volt Fam IDs
laugh.gif

I didn't....not the volt...I have "others" in the mail
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom