TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh ima reseller, make decent money off it, theres so many shoes in the world that if you cant catch a release thats on you. Ima take these people that get intothe shoe game for a year or two to fit in for all their worth
pimp.gif

on the flip i have helped people out for releases that missed out on, for retail, not a penny over. im a scumbag, but not for reselling
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

on the flip i have helped people out for releases that missed out on, for retail, not a penny over. im a scumbag, but not for reselling
laugh.gif
****cough***QS AM1 outlet sz 12? **cough*****

scumbag.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by brickSB

laugh.gif

scumbag.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
thats differant, thats my shoe, thats the reason i started collecting sneakers..... all the pairs i got at the outlets are for me,i got 5 or 6 pairs plus 2 or 3 HOA pairs, i owe a pair to a friend and ima prob get rid of one or 2 more
nerd.gif
, i got you
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

So I guess the question now is besides Chris, James and Mitch....who didn't do the Volt Fam IDs
laugh.gif

I almost did....still might. I plan on using that electric greenery for mines first.

So I guess the question now is besides Chris, James and Mitch....who didn't do the Volt Fam IDs
laugh.gif

I just couldn't resist with the way that color popped!

laugh.gif
i did purple but I didn't like them and I'm sending them back. I'm not sure if I will try again. if I do, I'm thinking it mightbe orange or lime. I still have to try to get over my shape problems with the 87s haha. but IMO, the purple did not pop enough to warrant being the onlycolor on the shoe. I'm sure orange or green will work much better.

laugh.gif

scumbag.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
thats differant, thats my shoe, thats the reason i started collecting sneakers..... all the pairs i got at the outlets are for me, i got 5 or 6 pairs plus 2 or [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]3 HOA pairs[/color], i owe a pair to a friend and ima prob get rid of one or 2 more
nerd.gif
, i got you
nerd.gif
Hows them HOA's there
nerd.gif
I could use a pair of those...

Brick- didnt you just off a pair?

what up FAM! just wanted to drop by and say hi. lots of good stuff in here, as usual. hope everyone had a good weekend!
PEAS

Originally Posted by tak

laugh.gif

scumbag.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
thats differant, thats my shoe, thats the reason i started collecting sneakers..... all the pairs i got at the outlets are for me, i got 5 or 6 pairs plus 2 or [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]3 HOA pairs[/color], i owe a pair to a friend and ima prob get rid of one or 2 more
nerd.gif
, i got you
nerd.gif
Hows them HOA's there
nerd.gif
I could use a pair of those...

Brick- didnt you just off a pair?
yea....hardly wore them....with all the QS out there....decided to get rid of them...fetched a decent price shipped to EU (of course)

boom goes the dynamite
pimp.gif
This had me
roll.gif

Eh... I dont give a hoot what anyone else is doing, as long as I get the shoes I want, have fun on the hunt and dont loose a nut in the process... I'mgood...

Cris - You get that last PM I sent you??? Check it and hit me back...

Originally Posted by tak

laugh.gif
I almost did....still might. I plan on using that electric greenery for mines first.
i wanted to use silver or white, but that green is calling me in more ways than one
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

Everyone has sold shoes at one point or another.......to me your intention when buying them says who you are.
QFT!
Originally Posted by jaytthelegend

^Back when I was in school I did not have the money to buy the heat that was dropping. Now, several years later, I have the money. Resellers are now giving me the ability to achieve what was not possible back then. Resellers for the current releases on the other hand is another story.
didn't you just resell pattas, space jams, and db VI's that weren't ur size?
nerd.gif
tired.gif

AM87 - you don't resell, you're just committing highway robbery at the outlets
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Not the first time seeing Wale in 09s, dont blame him......like walking on air (literally)

FYI Safari blues are back up on NDC for big feet ppl

sorry to bring up clots again, but am i crazy or do the og pairs have an infrared sole with orange laces? i am about to make an ID, but i'm caught up withthe reflective colors and mudguard color.

Heads Up.........................Citysole- green Pattas size 8.5 & 14 for $134.99

Speaking of Pattas, I have a 10 I've been trying to find a trade for in a 10.5 but have had no luck, bought em from FC before the price hike, just want my$ back really... (insert sad face)

Cleveland222: No doubt. Changed my avi for ya. Sorry if it offended anyone.

Meyhamgatz: Your right. Another story.

Anyways lets end that subject and move on to fun things.

These for tonight. Cheers fellas.

-Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom