TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jake, as commented in PUP, redunkulous Encore iDs. Justin, do you have anymore extra IV tags laying around - lol?

Hands down, best job i've seen, very nice Jake!!!! My pair of those should be here in a couple weeks, maybe i'll ship them to you with a beat pair andyou can do the same
wink.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Jake - I don't like 'em................................. but today is opposite day
laugh.gif
. Nice idea and nice execution
pimp.gif

No AMs at work, but wore infrared 90s last night to see Avatar in 3D.........again
glasses.gif

Edit:
Originally Posted by neukicks

^^ HAHA, hawthorne parkway right?

Ummm...not sure about what the address would be actually. I just know it's the GIANT hub in the middle of the airport, right of I-65.

Jake.....I tip my hat off to you bruddah, great job on those Encores, another ID I might have to ask consent for.......Zach.

I had to: "Can I get anEncore"

Also, your TAF ID pic looks good.

No Runners for me today, wearing Vans.

Cris.

Haha.....I'm searchin for "Flight" tags now, I'm gonna have to bite your doo-doo Jake, and thanks Zach.

Cris.

Originally Posted by crisone

Haha.....I'm searchin for "Flight" tags now, I'm gonna have to bite your doo-doo Jake, and thanks Zach.

Cris.
Look for beat pairs of the Fusion 4's, found a couple cheap on ebay i may scoop to use.....

TAK- Nice!! Glad you're enjoyin em. Could never see myself rockin em.

i still can't get over those IV IDs...........wish the options would let us make an UNDFTD pair.

patiently waiting for UPS with my first 2 pairs of IDs. After Jake I don't even want to post them. LOL

-Andrew-

Jake-Again, props to you.

Fellas-Has anyone done the TAF AM 1 colors (volt yellow, silver, white, black) with a darker color lining. I like the shoe and I'm gonna order my pairtonite after work. I was just curious if anyone has done the inner lining with a different color besides white. I like the white but I'm leaning towardsa different color (fog, black, or silver). Can you guys post pics if you have done so? I think there have been some pics posted but it's so many damnpages to through.

Thanx in advance

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

After Jake I don't even want to post them. LOL
for real....
laugh.gif
, although my UPS tracking still says they arein Kentucky as of midnight. guess i won't have 'em till monday
tired.gif

i think i have another pair of IV's somewhere, definitely gonna be sending Jake a package if i find them....beingthe official seamstress of the Fam and all
tongue.gif

Jake - i need a wallpaper of those, stat!
nerd.gif

those encore iD's are going to be one of those pairs people are still posting 3 years from now, just like Cris' hua light inspired iD's and jordamiD's from the first run. props to Zach to for making the original design!

and by the way, at least give the man the title of AM Fam Tailor, seamstress is just wrong, lol.

I would think they are. the midsoles look like they're made similarly to the tailwind midsoles from around that time, and those hold up. plus I know a fewfam members have these, the blues, and the teals and have worn them all (ucasta I think has all 3). dope shoe! edit: didn't notice you said DS, but I stillthink they'd be OK.

congrats Justin, sick pickup, I'm sure they'll clean up and look nice and icy fresh!

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

are DS pairs of AM^2's wearable?

If Im not mistaken, the AM2's dont use the same midsole as the 95's, so they will not crumble. The midsole is more of a hard foam like the Nike AirG.O. and not polyurethane like the 95 and many other midsoles like the Jordan IV.

However, there is always the glue issue. Im sure being that old and never used, the glue will come undone. But Im sure can be fixed with shoe glue.

Of course, correct me if Im wrong.

I havent been a fan of alot of the speckle jobs that Ive seen (though some look good), but those came out very nice Cris.

The backshot looks great. (sounds kind of weird but you guys know what I mean)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom