TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jake, again, those came out awesome man...proud of you!

I had to give you a shout on my blog.

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH

Hey guys, really appreciate all the props... I couldn't do it with out all of you...
All the glory needs to go to Zach and Justin though...
Zach for originally thinking up the design...
Justin for providing the tags.
I just changed around the lace color and figured it would look "piff" with the tag...
I ordered mine within 10 minutes of me first seeing Zachs and got them in a while back...
I never posted them because from the jump I wanted to do this to them.
(This is why all you guys saw my post wanting some beat IVs for cheap in like 30 different threads)
But just randomly in conversation with Justin it came up, and he was like "I have some IVs, Ill unstitch the tags and send em to you tomorrow!"
You can figure out the rest...

Goodnight and don't forget to tip the waitress...
roll.gif

Edit: a lil PS I did on Cris' pair...
nerd.gif

I know now the Jordan IV tag is going to be hot commodity so I dont expect to find another one anytime soon, but this would be a good way to go with these...
I do plan on copying these as well Cris...
wink.gif

Mic - beautiful baby girl! God bless!!

Jake, ur welcome....that PS looks good. all you guys need to add in is the orange hangtag and it's a wrap.

shiiiii......i'm hoping i have that 2nd pair for mine or i'll have to buy my first pair of fusions for super cheap
tongue.gif

i wonder how many people are gonna wanna "defecate" their jordan cements now, i can see some people in their living room eyeballing their CDP'slike
devil.gif
frown.gif
devil.gif
smh.gif

Sup Mic
My gawd she's adorable!!!!!

Cris - you already know how I feel about those ID's homie

Great speech AMFamTailor!
laugh.gif

Anyone though of doing the velcro thing for the flight tag ala Undftd
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by battleground03

Sup Mic
My gawd she's adorable!!!!!

Cris - you already know how I feel about those ID's homie

Great speech AMFamTailor!
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
Believe me I thought about that but they dont have an olive drab color... Put "UNDEFEATED" on one side and "RARE AIR" on theother...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cris - On the iDs above, did you use Beet or Hot Red?

Gents- if you don't mind can you guys peep my ? a few pages back? I'm gonna search the Nike ID threadin the Retro forum since there aren't as many pages. So many pages to search through in this thread. Back tracking through all these pages will have abrutha going crazy. I appreciate your help.

Thanx in advance

Originally Posted by battleground03

nerd.gif
that'd be dope!
nerd.gif

this might be a bit of a reach, or i'm just too
smokin.gif
from last night
laugh.gif
,.....BUT...i was just looking at an email from the ID site and inoticed that the AM1's they have on the banner in the email have a different color mesh as well as blocking (the heel does not coordinate with the upperlace area), i'm leaning towards crazy right now, trust me i know...but knowing nike and their trickery, maybe some future options? maybe an AM1 premium ID?
nerd.gif

moz-screenshot.jpg

Blakperl - no one has done the dark lining for the AMFAM ID's, partly because there's a layout already thatincludes a white lining. i don't know about all the other people out there copying the design, but no one in here has done that.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by crisone

Word to a fellow ISS'er/Grail Status Member, "AMJ"

Just in:

Cris.

WOW, can you provide the color rundown used for this?

Also, I tried searching for the AMFAM colors used, can anyone provide that as well, thanks.

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Hrrrmmmm Tom Foolery...
laugh.gif
...thanks for ur wise input
eyes.gif

i'm saying tho....look at the break down: 1st shoe in the back=first set of options, middle shoe=spring options, last shoe up front=summer/fall options?

they did say the AM1's aren't going anywhere and will only be update with new stuff over time.
nerd.gif

i know...
tired.gif
...still:

Mayhem I noticed that as well, as long as the AM1s being on the homepage of NikeID... I can only imagine they are getting a shiiii load or orders, hopefullygood things are to come.

FYI those blue laces look good.

Picked up blue safaris for $32 and West for $55 this week... no need to post pics.

Originally Posted by sole searchin

Also, I tried searching for the AMFAM colors used, can anyone provide that as well, thanks.
No disrespect but...I've never even seen you post in here before... Are you fam?

Originally Posted by sole searchin

No disrespect but...I've never even seen you post in here before... Are you fam?
As of now, no. But i will post up my AM collection soon and hopefully become a member. I just wanted to color layout to build a pair right now andplay around with it, but I wouldn't order it until I became a member.

SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH

Hey guys, really appreciate all the props... I couldn't do it with out all of you...
All the glory needs to go to Zach and Justin though...
Zach for originally thinking up the design...
Justin for providing the tags.
I just changed around the lace color and figured it would look "piff" with the tag...
I ordered mine within 10 minutes of me first seeing Zachs and got them in a while back...
I never posted them because from the jump I wanted to do this to them.
(This is why all you guys saw my post wanting some beat IVs for cheap in like 30 different threads)
But just randomly in conversation with Justin it came up, and he was like "I have some IVs, Ill unstitch the tags and send em to you tomorrow!"
You can figure out the rest...

Goodnight and don't forget to tip the waitress...
roll.gif
thanks for the appreciation, I was super geeked when I was making them on I.D back in November having all you guys wanting to do them to is ahonor.

I'm not a AMFAM member but I do enjoy the conversation and the goods dropped in this post daily.

A salute to all of you!

28qtatv.gif

Justin- I kinda see what ur saying bout the banner and I'll pray that what u say will come true lol. It would have been crazy if they showed the front onewith a different color air bubble... Ah still dreaming...

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Justin- I kinda see what ur saying bout the banner and I'll pray that what u say will come true lol. It would have been crazy if they showed the front one with a different color air bubble... Ah still dreaming...
couldve been someone at nike bein lazy and PSing a job
nerd.gif
or old phots
nerd.gif

i wish all i want is multi colors, forefront swoosh, change of bubbles, better colorblockin options ....

i know i know
laugh.gif

Mayhem-Good lookin out. I searched the Retro forum and I saw Battleground's TAF with the red laces (REIlaces I think). Just wanted an idea of what it looked like close up. On the id site it wasn't doing much for me and a real photo gave me a better idea. I'm gonna roll with black and what's the worse, I return tha shoes?

How often does Nike change options? I'm curious as to if there's a chance of getting colored air bubbles? I wanna make some clots and I dont wannawait. I know if colored bubble becomes an option, I'll be pissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom