TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
babybully- Nice pick-ups!!! Both great pairs!

Ucasta- I will forever be jealous when i see those. stunning!!

was just siftin through the bay, and ya.....
those Bursts I just got basically DS for $65, even in the same size: 320468662032
dude is a few fries short of a happy meal.  they are stained, marked up and being claimed as DS?
wow. natural selection ain't workin like it's supposed to.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Sup FAM!

Thanks for the helpful advice regarding the STundefeatABs, y'all! I'm planing to check out an arts & crafts store over th weekend. I used to customize heavy back in 05-06, but I never painted on a mesh canvas.

I'm tryin' to deliberate which two iDs I plan on ordering next before I go on hiatus with them 'til the new options'll be available in April, so I thought I'd try getting the hang of PS simultaneouly. They're sloppy, I know! haha And Big UPs to the OG posters of the pics!

Grape95 re-upped with a White Suede Mudguard

Wu-Tang

Rev Huarache

f4e6ab.jpg

AM95 (kinda)
These are Awesome!  I like them the best. 

GooeyWooey-  Your killing me with both 99's.  I need the Black/White 99's bad.  I cant believe the 99 Navy's held up in the washer. Thats crazy.  I want to buy that pair on Napsize, but the soles are yellowed. 
mad.gif

EastLas-  Awesome pickup on the MX oranges.  Those are MX's right?

kickz4show, sick stash inspired i.d's im definatly doing that one for sure!!
scemonito, clean coral rose 90's
chris, nice urawas i wish my pair looked that clean
brick, great pick up
gooey, good job man
eastla, dope pick up just sorry that happened to you
denver, clean custom man. very creative
illy, go for the grape inspired and hua light
viv, those came out great man reminds me of poorman hold tights
shaun, whats up? been a minute
baybully, stash 95's and hold tights are great
ucasta, those are just beautiful
drew, very nice man. and as for the star you can find them at walmart or your local craft store. gl

peace fam.
-ed

saw the wht/orange/yellow air max 1s today in canada, they are freakin HOT! reminds me of the old burst model.... however the mesh on the shoe is very similar to what they would normally use for a shoe's lining....still really sweet though, the canada 150$ price tag was a no no lol

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

got these in today, huge thanks to RLT for the hookup. the purple on these is just too sick
pimp.gif
Anytime sir...I try to help out here and there... Been busy the last few days with copper foams, work and out to dinner last night with my girl... Sup Fam

Too much to comment on, but I'm def feeling those IDs...Picked up more 09s..too lazy to post pics... I feel like I'm going to end up with 10 pairs of these things.

Illy- You know you have to cop those grape/AM1s right

took pics... and I picked up this livestrong windrunner... well maybe its just a light jacket.. i dunno
laugh.gif

back-back-back- to the top.

Happy Cupid Day everyone!

Too much stuff the last few pages as always
pimp.gif

....and for those who haven't seen or read PYS has the neon 95 / 2010's
...................and like SDUBL mentioned in the retro section, the good peeps @ sneaker st will be getting them also. Plus Infras
nerd.gif

sticking the tongue out with the runners looks stupid. please don't ruin this classic thread with horrible crap like that. this thread and team was started in appreciation of nike air max runners with a slight emphasis on old school classics but the thing with the tongue looks like something some dumb newb kid on sneakerplay would do. i say leave that foolishness in wdywt where it's acceptable. i dunno man but i'm guessing sheriff dan, mic, oli, tibor, etc. would say the same - and the other old timers are cool and just ignore it - most of the people that post in here nowadays like to promote harmony and support each other which is really nice, but i had to say something.  

well, if i am banned for sticking to the roots of this team that i was down with from day one then so be it. most of the people know i really love air maxes - especially am95's and am90's. 

Yea I know you do man it's just that lurkets come in and hit the report button like it was them you were talking to.
Btw I'll be there soon man. Nothing but air maxes, sandles and cargo shorts
pimp.gif

Sup FAM!

RLT & UFB: Man, I don't know lol! I'll make an order next weekend though.

Rockin' Atmos Cement AM1s today, which I haven't worn a for a good year and a half+.
idxamd.jpg

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

sticking the tongue out with the runners looks stupid. please don't ruin this classic thread with horrible crap like that. this thread and team was started in appreciation of nike air max runners with a slight emphasis on old school classics but the thing with the tongue looks like something some dumb newb kid on sneakerplay would do. i say leave that foolishness in wdywt where it's acceptable. i dunno man but i'm guessing sheriff dan, mic, oli, tibor, etc. would say the same - and the other old timers are cool and just ignore it - most of the people that post in here nowadays like to promote harmony and support each other which is really nice, but i had to say something.  

haha, so i'm "ruining" the thread by posting a pic with my tongue popped out on my shoes?

laugh.gif
@ you...

i got over 100 pairs of shoes and more than half of 'em are air maxes, so i'll post here if i want.

some people lace their shoes all wild, i let my tongue pop... big deal, get over it. i think it looks bad to cover up your beautiful shoes with pants but i couldn't imagine going as hard as you trying to tell people they look "stupid" and "horrible" left and right (i usually don't say anything about stuff i don't like, it's a big waste of time, i keep it moving about the things i do like)...

who really wants to see nothing but a bunch of clones anyways?

i'm pretty sure the fam here realizes that people got their own tastes and opinions and it's important to let people just do their own thang...

so if anyone's ruining this thread, it's you.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerD

Someones always giving this dude a hard time. SMH

yeah... it's silly really... i think a lot of it is just because cats think it'll earn them e-props cuz it seems popular to hate on me around here...

case in point, dreads2you pops his tongues waaaaay harder than me and nobody ever says anything to him about it in the WDYWT thread...

but boy do they love to have a go at me about it...
laugh.gif

it's whatever, i've learned to let it go lately, but this dude really just came up in here and accused me of ruining the thread because i popped my tongue... 
roll.gif

i am in no way telling you not to post in here because i don't have that kind of authority and to assume so would be arrogant of me and i'm not tryna go hard at anyone. i'm just making a point of saying that this thread and team had an underlying theme of dedication to the classic air max runners and imo, doing that foolishness with the tongue seems damn near bastardizing what this team was about at its' inception. btw - people that laced their air max runners all stupid (i.e. putting in sb laces or checkerboard style) used to get ran out of this thread too. 
look, i know it's not that serious because honestly, posting pics of shoes and outfits is kinda silly (yes, i'm silly). i'm just reiterating what it was like when this "team" was started. i was here when it was started. where were you? so please don't tell me what i'm ruining because <little kid voice> i was here first nyah nyah!! </little kid voice>

i think the reason it looks so weird when his tongue is popped out(pause) is cause he ties the laces behind the tongue too
which gives it a weird look

just because i wasn't on niketalk back then doesn't mean anything, i've been collecting air maxes since the '90's, turbo.

"foolishness with the tongue" LOL! it's not even that popped out, i tie my laces behind the tongue cuz i think it looks sloppy having them hang all out... just a personal preference...

i'm not ruining this thread, or air maxes by doing so... it's hilarious to me that you'd even imply that...

if anyone's ruining this thread it's you by even going at me over it, there was no negativity for weeks now until you did that.

What up Fam?  Happy V-day and let's do right by the ladies today. 
laugh.gif

I gotta copy off RL and say too much to comment on. 

Illy & B.G, I took your ideas and bout to run with them tonight.  Accept my apologies fellas. Fam, I appreciate your help with Hua. Light inspired ones.  I went with option 3 & they'll be ordered tonight.  Again, I'm coming to you fellas for help.  I'm having a hard time trying to decide which pair below.  Funy how the midsole & outsole can make a difference huh? Comments please & again, thanx to B.G & Illy!!

see, to me that looks, um, how can i say it, there's absolutely no style to it... it's just so typical, uniform, like they would look on some mannequin a nerdy, no style having store associate would dress up... the tongue's one of my fav things about a shoe and you're hiding it away... you look like you're choking out your ankles lacing them all the way to the top like that, you can't even see the dope air max logo on the tongue cuz you're hiding it with the laces...

now that's my opinion, but see, the difference between you and i is i wouldn't say a damn word about it to you, i let people do their thang, i'd rather concentrate and speak on things i do like, not waste my time and stuff i don't... ESPECIALLY in this thread, where positivity seems to be the number 1 rule and standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom