TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
now this dude is posting up his collection trying to win this argument...

roll.gif

there is no argument, flash gordon... it's a personal preference... the sooner you realize that people are allowed to have those the easier the rest of your time on this planet will be.
wink.gif

so because you got a lot of '95's your opinion is somehow better than mine (i saw your first pic)?
laugh.gif

i only got 8 pairs of 95's so far, they're not my favorites, 90's are...
eyes.gif

OG team amfam members - this is a battle cry! don't put up with this anymore. let's boot the posers outta here!! yeeee hawwww!!!!!!
2r262iv.jpg

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

whats up everyone.

ray - well executed on the heinekams. dope atmos as well, still need a pair.
andrewdice - nice pickup on the vios.
baybully - love the stash
smokin.gif
ucasta - hope you didn't go for the dunk contest. worst ever
mad.gif
rl - where can i locate that jacket?
tak - bacons
smokin.gif

blakperl - i'd go with stolen 4.

qs for dinner and movie.

-mars

man just drop it proto, i know you try no to instigate but there is no reason to reply 2-3x's to everything said. if you just stick to posting fits, and giving

info and some input every now and again it'll be all good. and yeah ive already said i think the whole tounge pop looks silly along w alot of other ppl on this board

but they are your shoes and your free to wear them as you please. i just get tired and going into what seems to be every thread on this board and someone saying somthing to

you and then you just posting responses over and over and over, just drop it from the get go and everything will be much better for you and this board, just my 2 cents if it matters at all

BEAUTIFUL pools and atmos up there.

Exactly Proto, why dont you just ignore everything and keep doing you? You always say you dont care what others think, but you really do. just keep it moving brah.

Spoiler [+]
Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

well,if i am banned for sticking to the roots of this team that i was downwith from day one then so be it. most of the people know i really loveair maxes - especially am95's and am90's.
Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

idunno man but i'm guessing sheriff dan, mic, oli, tibor, etc. would saythe same - and the other old timers are cool and just ignore it - mostof the people that post in here nowadays like to promote harmony andsupport each other which is really nice, but i had to say something.  
QFT

i'mall for personal preference but if you sharing a pic then u would thinku would share something that you genuinely believe other people wouldenjoy looking at, isn't that the reason to throw up the pics on here?(IMO the shoes look deformed like that, i mean seriously they look likethey aretrying to be SB's with the fat tongue popping up and that @#$# justdon't look clean on air maxes)

i'd rather not see a pic where ashoe looks horrible being worn and end up having to read somethingridiculous along the lines of:
"i wore neon 95's with the tonguepopped and my laces stuffed behind the tongue making the shoe looksuper mad dope, because that's how i do me when i do me doing me and ifyou don't like that then too bad because i been doing this since the60's and pull dumb mad crazy females and they like it so i like itcause it works and i can't, won't stop, take that, take that."

butif u gonna post a pic and not care about what people think, then postthe pic....read what everyone likes and dislikes, don't respond tryingto defend yourself because there's no need to defend yourself if udon't care what people say or think.

Drurys, stashes, 09's, bacons, urawas, ID's, 03 neons, atmos', and those damn infrared 95's and all the other 95's in that pic !!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Aaron - sooooo beautiful!! i need to find a pair of the front lace jewels for my 94's
nerd.gif

Chris - damnnnn bro, that sucks....set alarms man!!
laugh.gif

Greg -
roll.gif
@ the dominican snowman
smokin.gif

Dope pickups on the stash 95s and drurys.

Also good job on those Stash iDs, I made the exact pair but with a different lining and swoosh. Can't wait!

I just kept quiet about the tongue issue,
laugh.gif

It's one thing to pop it; it's another to deliberately pop it by tying the laces AROUND it.

Basically it's forcing the shoe to do something it wasn't meant to do, which is why it looks weird.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Greg -
roll.gif
@ the dominican snowman
smokin.gif

thanks homie....it was fun...
kevin...stay strong...dj proton pack will die out soon enough...annoying #%$ biatch

peace!

Brick- nice pick up on them AM1's back there o.0 One day ill have a pair myself.

Time for the West to win!!!!

I thought i'd get an answer in here since alot of you guys ID'd the AM 1's, but does anyone know if you can use a normal Nike gift card on nikeid?

Nice infrared iD 95's Kev!  I wish I had made mine with the black midsole instead of the white, oh well
ohwell.gif
tongue.gif
.  Maybe I should have just did both lol.

d0925a4e83a8d919b7344ae3aad97fe9e6041bf.jpg

Happy New Year Chinese Fammers and Happy V-Day!!!

Another quick check-in, great stuff everyone, this thread constantly amazes me lol.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

-Mitchell

YO- Is this team AmFam thread??.... can we get back on track please....

Vivrantchino-Yooo

Blakperl- Sup homie (stolen 4)

Supamars the jacket is on nike.com

Thanks for the Happy New Year wishes.
pimp.gif

A bit richer today to say the least
smile.gif

2005 Varsity Red AM95s for today.

Baybully - nice pickups. 2 pairs i will always have in my collection.
ucasta -
pimp.gif
another pair i hope to obtain in 2010.
Mike - "...bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste good"
blakperl - all nice, with stolen 3 my fave. no surprise there as about 90% of my designs have a black midsole.

El_Bro - the blacks were bought real beat, they took a lot of work (with more to come) to get to that condition. the navys were about 9/10 but a bit grubby from storage (no box), trouble is the mudguard is cracking and the top layer of the grey is starting to peel in places. btw, no washer used here, i handwash all my kicks.

Stuntman - the classic 95 pic
pimp.gif
and i love those Infra iDs so much i actually own a pair that are a size too big for me
laugh.gif

finally un-DS'd a pair of my HOAs today and what a fool i feel for leaving it so late.
4357148213_60cbf9b77e.jpg

(popped tongues are pet hate of mine too lol)

i absolutely love 'em. it's weird, they have a really firm feel, yet are so comfy. denim bleed and sock bobbles galore already though, oh well, future beaters
wink.gif

had a nice bit of luck last night acquiring some Dave White bits. i'll post up pics as soon as they arrive along with some other things i already have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom