TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brian: Today was the first time givin' these PT in shorts. The vibrance of the tag kept me from doing so in the past, so I toned them down to have a more subtle flow of colors lol. Thanks for your opinion though, Sir!

Originally Posted by RICO7JT
svrlus.jpg

These are almost shaped like fakes.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

ILLustRAYt wrote:
Brian: Today was the first time givin' these PT in shorts. The vibrance of the tag kept me from doing so in the past, so I toned them down to have a more subtle flow of colors lol. Thanks for your opinion though, Sir!

No prob at all!  I was just surprised you decided to remove the pink tag.

RL your dog is huge bro
laugh.gif

I like the color placement on those black & purple 95s, but what on earth is wrong with the shape of those
sick.gif

Jonahtheballer wrote:
RICO7JT wrote:

ricooooooooo
pimp.gif

didnt kno that had all them 95s until you posted this....
pimp.gif
props

Yep ... I was bored so I  hopped on swoosh to see whats new in the League.

Looks like they have all the shoes and colorways up, SOON to be sold.

Ill be copping for that Player Price, thats for sure.

Let them HATE. Ill be a happy copper.

RL Treyce wrote:
Rico- You already know some of those AMs will be had at the "player price", those pics made me sign into Swoosh extra quick... 

Ha ... I hear that man. That price makes them LOOK much better, and I already liked them.

Go Team PACQUIAO! Fight was pretty boring except for that double punch he did, I couldn't stop laughing after that
laugh.gif

Great stuff everyone! Lots of great AMs... The weather is getting a lot better here in SoCal so I can start breaking out more AMs...

RL - YOU GOT MY STAMP OF APPROVAL!

Peace yall!

AIR ATTACK =
smh.gif
+
sick.gif
+
alien.gif

Kalvin- sick AM's man, and Chief is awesome he makes me want to go play with my dogs

heads up
finally moved the rest of the wife's shoes to the house, and there is just TOO MUCH, so if you guys have gfs/wifes/ or are a sneaker head yourself with size 5-6.5M size feet....lmk through the PM button....!

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by RICO7JT
svrlus.jpg

These are almost shaped like fakes.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

ILLustRAYt wrote:

No prob at all!  I was just surprised you decided to remove the pink tag.

knew i wasnt the only one feeling that way

Originally Posted by s dubl

Purp...you never got approved?
unfortunately, not yet haha i had to get a stamp from either mayhem/mic but its all good.
RL i betcha im the youngest one in this thread right about now.
frown.gif
laugh.gif

^you better enjoy it....lol, i used to be in your exact shoes.....omg i'm getting old....ahhhhhhhhh

....but not as old as some of these old timers.....hehehhehe
wink.gif

found this picture on my old picturetrail account, thought you guys would appreciate it sans the lebron tee

2003 am95s i picked up on clearance

59829922.jpg

sadly i only have the baby pair left and the neon limes in the middle

edit: also found a picture of me wearing clot am1s with red socks....(which IMO....is the only way to go with the red tongue), and a pair of womens euro 95s....thought the accents would be "whiter" when i bought them....wasn't happy with them when i had them....
embarassed.gif

120th1f.jpg

2dl3hch.jpg

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

unfortunately, not yet haha i had to get a stamp from either mayhem/mic but its all good.
frown.gif
laugh.gif

I'm 25 man... what are you, 21 or something

^
eek.gif

pimp.gif

V - WOW @ the '03 pic
pimp.gif
.  How much did they get down to on clearance?

Briannn - ditto on the "air attack" sentiment
sick.gif
.  As if the color blocking wasn't bad enough (with the exception of maybe 1 or 2 we've seen), the shape is truly terrible.  If these had correct materials and authentic shape, I could maybe see getting some as a base for some custom work or something.  But as is............
indifferent.gif
.  And
roll.gif
 @ the "air fart" spiris.  Which pair of yours do that? My '03 pair does the same thing (only right foot), so annoying.  It's these, for reference:

They were my running/gym shoes in college, and just turned into general beaters after that. At some point, the visible zoom ruptured and the whole huge thing completely flattens and reinflates with every step.  I always throw them on and forget to change before I go somewhere.  Then I have to walk around on the ball of my foot so people aren't looking around like "what is that noise?"
laugh.gif
  I can't walk through puddles in them either, or I'm afraid they'd inhale the water and give somebody the old

2bnrx1.jpg

RL - nice AMs man
pimp.gif
.  And I know you've gotten plenty of votes, but my thumb is currently up as well.
brian - nice bursts
pimp.gif
 (I feel like I've been saying this a lot lately
laugh.gif
)  How many do you have now
nerd.gif
kvn - still love those id's, that green POPS
pimp.gif

Cris - great job again on the SU4 design, I've always liked the old spurs logo/colors.  Those will look sharp
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by nwt

the more i see the new parra 87's, the more i dislike them... is it just me? i feel like im looking at a track-suit from the 70's, just infused on a pair of shoes... all maroon....

as jwdanklefs mentioned a couple pages back, the only ones im interested in is the gum-sole pair... and those i dont even care for that much...
I'm with you guys really.  The only ones I really like are the blacks and then the green pair, because they're the only ones I could see myself wearing.  I'm attracted to the quality of materials and shape more than anything.  Plus, I can't really afford them anyway, so I'm not too worried about not caring for them all that much
laugh.gif

Have a good one FAM!! (anybody else watch the sec championship game yesterday?
eek.gif
  Needless to say, I enjoyed it
tongue.gif
)

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

frown.gif
laugh.gif

I'm 25 man... what are you, 21 or something
nah homie im a broke 17yr old
roll.gif

that pic with all those 03 neons
eek.gif

Sup Fam- thanks for the votes, its appreciated....

Purp Sneaks- Well being your senior i guess I'll be Kalvin the 1st... damn 17... I remember those days running through HS.. sighs

^^^yeah man, it's fun while im still in HS. i gotta live it up kus once i start to be old and wrinkly ill be missing the HS days.

17 years old...............Im in my Dirty 30s, ya'll got me feeling Ancient LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom