TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Me too man, I'm not even 25 yet but that's got me feeling old
laugh.gif
.  When I was 17, the last thing on my mind was shoes.  I never wore anything but some random beaters on the way to or from the baseball field...............the good old days
pimp.gif
.  I stayed in some zoom clippers and zoom threat sp's though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by larrivee7

laugh.gif
I'll be celebrating my 25th at Sneaks up.....woohooo
pimp.gif
Make sure you are hear on the 23rd of 24th... Sneaks Up Pre-party is always bangin!!!!

Along with some Neon 95's (thanks to Andy and Shaun), these came in as well:

DS w/ OG everything............dope, thx to Gusto, and to all those who gave me the "heads-up" on them, first to be Steve.

Cris.

damn all you young people, haha. back when I was 17, we didn't even wear shoes. I brushed my teeth with twigs. walked to school up hill both ways barefoot in the snow, walking on rusty nails. lol. not too long from now i'll look like those dudes in the pic above with the urawas and newsprints, haha. ok so I'm not that old, but tak, I'll be in your club in a month.

but regarding the maroon parras, I didn't like them initially, but maroon is one of my favorite colors and the qaulity of the suede on those just looks incredible. I have maroon iD's, redwoods, and some maroon forces and I wear all of them. I'm hopeful that I might have a chance at a pair, but it sounds like the level of hype has been pumped out of control already so we'll see what happens.

Cris - I already commented in the pickup thread, but I'll do it here too
pimp.gif
 (Tyler - I changed my mind, I want mine back
laugh.gif
)

So I feel like we just had page 1700 like a week ago, and we're already almost to 1800
eek.gif

Edit:   i   Congrats cincy, I know you've been after those.
           i
           i 
          V

Finally got these in, size 12! Nearly impossible to find.

... And when it rains it pours, another goodie coming in this week.

2m5h53a.jpg

Thanks to my fellow NT'ers, appreciate it greatly!

That picture of the old cats with the Urawa and Newpaper 1's is dope! I think some of the us can relate
tongue.gif

Cris - Damn those got here fast...make sure that when you put them back in the box the tounges does not touch the mesh

RL - You got my approval. Dope Akita too...looking into a smaller breed the Shiba Inu

Cincy - Nice Patta's

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by larrivee7

laugh.gif
I'll be celebrating my 25th at Sneaks up.....woohooo
pimp.gif
Make sure you are hear on the 23rd of 24th... Sneaks Up Pre-party is always bangin!!!!

my flight arrives around 4pm that saturday

CRIS - DOOOOOOOOOOPE dude
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

what up FAM!!

RL- you got my approval!

Brian- NICE!! Those look great. Glad they made it to ya safely. Lookin forward to more pix.

Shaun- No love, huh? I see how it is.....

Wore Safety Orange Bursts to the game yesterday to see my Cavs tear up Boston.
Still hungover.....

-Andrew-

Originally Posted by battleground03

RL - You got my approval. Dope Akita too...looking into a smaller breed the Shiba Inu
I've seen those and they look like baby wolves, not too familiar with their habits though

Thanks Cleveland

Cris- Those are dope, even the box....

Cris - Nice pickup...my heart skipped a beat when I saw those on gusto's site, until I realized they were way too small for me.
frown.gif

Cincy - Nice pickups as well. I'm not a fan of the greens but the other pair is straight
smokin.gif
RL - Not that it really counts for much as I just made the FAM myself but you got my vote.

And that pic of the old dudes on the last page made me
laugh.gif

TCA pickup coming in later this week hopefully..

What up everyone nice stuff as always no maxes for me today

Cris1- The box alone is worth the pick up lol those look very very nice

Cincy- Glad you got them you should enjoy them.

'Drew and Seth and anybody else who commented, thanks.  It was a TCA pickup too.  it was one of those situations where I offered a higher amount early, seller slacked on getting back to me, and I won the auction outright for less than my original offer.  I just had to have them for the burst collection.  I think I'm up to 7 pairs from '03 or earlier... oh and Andrew, got my replacement, super duper clean, almost no yellowing, minty as can possibly be.  he truly kept his word about finding me the best pair!  anyway, here's a couple more pics of the dark forest/cool greys:

messin' with some cutout/drop shadow stuff in PS:

and a couple other angles:

oh yeah and Seth, I did watch that game, crazy crazy ending with bledsoe tipping in that shot at the buzzer.  I knew they'd win in overtime after that.  congrats to the 'cats!

thanks for the kind words, the '03 '95s went down to 69.99, and I had my employee discount at the time, so i picked them all up for 49 a pair......and i didn't even keep one, thinking to myself that the neon limes I had were adequate enough....-_-

rl - nice collection kalvin, hope you make fam.
cris
- i was wondering who bought those, they look good man.
denver
- add another for the burst bros,
smokin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom