TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Haha......I just went there yesterday, purchased these ACG's (Non-Runner, but subject related) :

I'm going back......

Cris.

smh at not having a nordstroms in my area, id scoop those bacon currents in a sec off the sale rack lol

we've got three around Denver (I haven't been to the newest one yet). I am not really interested in any of the kicks V posted, but if fam are in need, I can try to make a trip this weekend and check out at least 2 of them.

Pattas

Now only if I could find the Black, Maroon Parra/Pattas and or Amsterdams for a decent price Id be set.

Originally Posted by nwt

and i'd like to say RIP to my old pair, who will now be delegated to to lawn mowing and rain weather duties
4438060475_44f7a6d2cf.jpg
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Those look worse than my beater Structures...

Originally Posted by kickz4show

they are all rights, must only have 1 pair purps
haha, guess I should have looked closer
laugh.gif
the more I see them all being posted the more I want those white ones. wish they would have released those...  of course now that I think about it, I wouldn't be able to get my hands on them anyhow.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by nwt

and i'd like to say RIP to my old pair, who will now be delegated to to lawn mowing and rain weather duties
4438060475_44f7a6d2cf.jpg
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Those look worse than my beater Structures...
they would actually look OK after a wash, however that pearlescent sheen to the midsole, would be gone, and have to be repainted....looks to me like a good project shoe?....maybe you can dye the mesh black and rock em that way?

crazy stuff in here FAM!

mayhem - I've been trying to find those huas in the cool grey CW I'f it's the same shoe, not sure. 

nwt - you beat those to ishhh, I wore mine out for a quick work out after work.

ALSO, just a reminder that I still plan on mixing live tomorrow night on ustream, the "AMFAM" mix show continues strong. I hope to see more and more people checking in. Lookout for the link, tomorrow.

peace,

Dave

so after tellin everyone i was gonna go up the road (7-11 is 5 minutes away max) to get a money order (for a dude in prison) i rip it to nordstrom and seems like there are only 2 pairs of nikes in the whole damn store 
frown.gif
took me about an hour to go there plus get the money order. everyone thought i went home. 
the only thing i recognized were these. ain't nobody in hawaii wear those 
laugh.gif
 this ain't DC 
laugh.gif

2nv6u4h.jpg

might be they never got in their nikes yet 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

so after tellin everyone i was gonna go up the road (7-11 is 5 minutes away max) to get a money order (for a dude in prison) i rip it to nordstrom and seems like there are only 2 pairs of nikes in the whole damn store 
frown.gif
took me about an hour to go there plus get the money order. everyone thought i went home. 
the only thing i recognized were these. ain't nobody in hawaii wear those 
laugh.gif
 this ain't DC 
laugh.gif

might be they never got in their nikes yet 
nerd.gif
yea i've seen those before too....maybe like a month ago? you say you're in hawaii right? one of my friends stays there, and tells me that their rack in the 808 is boo boo.....i guess it costs too much to ship some of that to the islands...sorry to make you go out for some crazy drive.....i hope you got a slurpee outta the whole ordeal though
tongue.gif

nah. it's all good. i ate an ice cream and i actually dig from work alot. that one day i went to niketown for them 1/2 cents i was gone for like 2 hours cause we ate ramen and cruised the beaches before i went back 
laugh.gif

Word up Fam.  Been a minute.  Flash trigger arrived today so experimenting with some off camera flash on this beautiful evening in NYC.  COME ON SPRING!!!  One for the Burst brothers
happy.gif

4439624220_2d753bc0e5_o.jpg

Got some all black 95s from 04 I believe, there pretty beat though. You guys think it would help throwing them in the wash? I know about the pillow case thing but don't know how that would do on a black pair. Bubbles are kinda yellowed to so you guys think I should risk it?

1804!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

....and it also got up to 60deg here
pimp.gif

great stuff everyone...as always
uk - solid pickups. TRIaX are one of my fav
bee and TP - insane patta lineup.
mad.gif
at the purps. one day.
lol at mayhem. nice huaraches and that PS.
happy.gif

thanks for the heads up aznfella. too bad the closest nordstrom here is like in PA. oh well...
nyc -  fellow burst bro here
smokin.gif

to contribute on the 1800+.... my '96 pair
acg1o7.jpg

-ron

dan -
pimp.gif
one day I will find a pair of those... '01 or '98, doesn't matter to me!  I love those tailwinds in your avatar too, still waiting to run into a pair of those...

ee - those triax are awesome! great design/colorway.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

I love those tailwinds in your avatar too, still waiting to run into a pair of those...

hahaa everytime i see that i stop and stare for a quick minute 
laugh.gif

nice burst too

daaznfella - checked it out here in sacramento and they had nothing.... there's another rack like 25 mins away but its rush hour so it would've took us like a hour to get out there.

I am wondering how many of us (myself included) are gonna wear our patta's tomorrow for st. pattys day lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom