TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by JordanLovah

Originally Posted by spacej23

Damn...1,800+ pages...Bee with all the Parra's/Patta's...
smokin.gif

So, looks like Mercer has already "presold" some of the Parra's.  Taken from oldsole73 in the Parra thread:

Originally Posted by oldsole73

Thisis one airmax im really feelin and it looks like im gonna have to fallback..some more info i got straight from special orders..sz8-8.5 nolonger showing in the system sz 9(7) sz 9.5(11) sz 10(18) sz 10.5(19)sz 11(18) sz11.5 (15) sz 12(9) sz13-14 no longer showing in system

earlier they were showing sz 13's now there not. Lady said there is noset release date so they could sell them anytime they want hencemissing sz 13's.

eyes.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

DJCK got that 13! What size is Mayor? Apparently he got his too! NSW in LA gets NOOOO LOVE 
indifferent.gif
grin.gif

L -  What up?  I'm pretty sure Mayor wears my size (9.5/10). 
tired.gif
   That sucks that they don't show the west coast any love.  I might be wrong, but didn't Montalban(sp?) open first?

Originally Posted by daaznfella

^i'm assuming you have Kentucky going all the way in your brackets eh?
Man, I've been so swamped with this job I'm on I haven't even had time to look at a bracket yet
tired.gif
.  But I may have to fill mine out like I used to back in '96-'98.  Put Kentucky as the champs and fill in the rest later
laugh.gif
.  Nah, I don't know honestly.  There's a couple teams in their way that could give them a run, but they're playing good ball right now.  I may end up doing a "head" bracket and "heart" bracket. While we're on the topic, any fam got any bracket contests going?
nerd.gif

larrivee7 wrote:
While we're on the topic, any fam got any bracket contests going?
nerd.gif

that would be pretty dope if we could arrange something 
pimp.gif

im doing the "heart" thing.. i know its not going to happen, but i have syracuse (over Kentucky)

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

Damn...1,800+ pages...Bee with all the Parra's/Patta's...
smokin.gif

So, looks like Mercer has already "presold" some of the Parra's.  Taken from oldsole73 in the Parra thread:

Originally Posted by oldsole73

Thisis one airmax im really feelin and it looks like im gonna have to fallback..some more info i got straight from special orders..sz8-8.5 nolonger showing in the system sz 9(7) sz 9.5(11) sz 10(18) sz 10.5(19)sz 11(18) sz11.5 (15) sz 12(9) sz13-14 no longer showing in system

earlier they were showing sz 13's now there not. Lady said there is noset release date so they could sell them anytime they want hencemissing sz 13's.

eyes.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

DJCK got that 13! What size is Mayor? Apparently he got his too! NSW in LA gets NOOOO LOVE 
indifferent.gif
grin.gif

L -  What up?  I'm pretty sure Mayor wears my size (9.5/10). 
tired.gif
   That sucks that they don't show the west coast any love.  I might be wrong, but didn't Montalban(sp?) open first?
YEP!!! and i'm pretty sure Mercer got 150 pairs.......at least that's what i was told by an NSW head

C- dope Pattas 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by nwt

larrivee7 wrote:
While we're on the topic, any fam got any bracket contests going?
nerd.gif

that would be pretty dope if we could arrange something 
pimp.gif

im doing the "heart" thing.. i know its not going to happen, but i have syracuse (over Kentucky)

actually i think flintgrey is doing something, contact him to see if he's still doing it...

Look at what I found in the latest Finish Line catalog. The 2010 neons with an og midsole. They even have 25psi on the units.
roll.gif

^i was like -_- at you rhyming, then i clicked the link....those are ILLY!

just enough neon, but still simple and clean....and i concur....shame on no mesh

those am1s look very... funky. they're actually already in my region. had to pass. a bit too bright for my liking. if they'd come out 2-3 years earlier, i might have copped the oranges!

Yo fam, I just unds my infrareds and I got a stain on the toe box. I also found another stain on my green pattas, it's like a yellow line or something.
I know it's pretty much impossible to clean the mesh toe boxes but any recommendations will do. Help me.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

i only paid $50 shipped for a vvvvvnds pair of adventure packs sdubl.....i woulnt go over $150 myself for them ds

HAPPY ST PATRICKS DAY AM FAM!!

no going out drinking for me this year but ill be stopping in on daves mixx later tonight w/ a few

damn i like adventure packs, good for rainy days and walks.

Throw those sneeks in the washing machine (top loader)  e5. Works a treat, quick wash.

Front loader smashes them around too much. Find some hooer with a top loader, order her to wash them, and then to make you a nice dinner while you wait.
evilgrin02.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom