TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
at least i save myself some money...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

LOL at the Parras at this point they get a big fat 
sick.gif
from me that is

Nice stuff all around everyone Dave those are sick man

Anyway wore these one of my favorites

Crisuno- the quality in the shirts you use is amazing man. I'm wearing it with black laser IV and cargo shorts. Trust
smokin.gif

Eff it I know I look fresh.

If it is a prank...whoever set up that footlocker/parra picture needs to find a girlfriend. I can't believe the commotion these Burgundys are causing
smh.gif

Dan -
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 I suggest taking that picture down, it's too dope. It will cause hype and I'll never get em
laugh.gif

Killer shot Dave

Nice rotation BalikBX

Well here's a full picture of my Black Pattas. Like I mentioned, these are samples with no major difference except the insole and tag. The person that sold them to me said the the swoosh is different but I don't see it...
4448785550_3193b5fc64_o.jpg

4448785814_33d5dc38da_o.jpg

It was too nice of a day not to break these out
4448785322_0f03733c97_o.jpg

Kinda late but
I'm generally more into landscape/nature stuff (geology FTW, Seth knows what I'm talkinbout) but I really like to see what other people find inspiring or pic worthy.

just a few. Sorry for the non topic pics
4447432630_34bdf4ff3f.jpg
4446596415_368870df8d.jpg
4447371814_3c2422d329.jpg

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Denver - It was a pack of USA patches and the smaller they got, the brighter the blue I believe... I'll go back today or tmrw to take some pics...
oh OK I know which one's you're talking about, they have those at my Michael's.  thank you though!

Originally Posted by brickSB

unfortunately, that Parra news is fake...so take the bullets out of your revolvers.
what's the explanation for the pic?  if that was all set up as a prank, I agree with Chris.  somebody's got too much time on their hands.  how is it that the black and purple pattas didn't cause nearly this much commotion?

Chris - beautiful pics (pattas and the nature pics)! love the snowy beach shot. 

I was also wondering why the black or the purple pattas did not have people going crazy. Maybe because they were not hyped up as much. I still need those three to complete the set, but with those prices I will just keep dreaming.

Dan, great pickup on the rastas
pimp.gif
....even doper shot like Chris said.

Chris...SICK.....enough said
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

lot of neon going on as well
pimp.gif

off to get drunk....wearing these:

have a goodnight Fam!

dope pics and "MastaLee" Patta AM1s Chris! The Pink Floyd hint in the insole is nice!

and The Parra rumours are FAKE. Please STOP PMing me.

have a good one fam

dope pic of rastas back there, sooooo slept on...but like battle said, that pic is gonna create hype
chris/battle: fresh pics as usual, teach me the ways sensei!
r3k4hsttub: all this time, i never knew what the hell your name meant until i seen that pic u posted
laugh.gif

illust: amazing id's

maroon patta's...heh heh
devil.gif
major thanks to the guy, whoever you are, that accepted my offer. i know you're reading this
pimp.gif

next on list: purp pattas 10.5, trust me. word to illphil
smokin.gif

brickSB - Actually, i go to the WWC thats over where i live, in the Brier Creek area of Raleigh
illphillip - There's a spot called Fashion Ave out here that sells those laces

AmnMolinar - Preciate it!

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]UnDSed these today to roll with a friend out to The Ville(Fayetteville that is)[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
4448681229_37eac50071_o.jpg
[/font]

Air max 87- don't get high on those pattas they're not that tight dude (not hating) justin atleast tried to help, you didn't.
Now if you have the black joints I'll give you props, besides that it's a no no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom