TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup Fam- Long day today, enjoyed the weather.. allergies started kicking my %$$ tho

Briannnn- damn, haven't seen those in that condition in some time

Dope neons everyone- never get tired of seeing those, been wearing mine non stop lately also

BalieBX- Good stuff

Happy to be wearing shorts/shades again...
glasses.gif

adob0: I was thinkin' the same thing with r3kah5's sn! lol

RLT: ILLY HeinekAMs, Sir!

BG: ILLY, Sir! They definitely remind me of the Ross Dunks / Courier AF1s from several years ago.

DS AM2 Lights, 10.5

FAM, you see these? stupid stupid price, but damn i wish they were a size up so i could bother the seller into taking about half that.

Vans today for work. Hope all is well FAM!!!

Headin to Puerto Rico next week and pickin up a new camera tomorrow for the trip. Can't wait!! Been a while since i had a real camera
in my life.

Be safe!

-Andrew-

If only I wore my Neon 95s today
laugh.gif

I think I saw someone at my job on Friday with what I think were the 2010 Neon 95s. To those who have seen them in person and on people's feet: is the neon a very bright and vivid color? The neon on this guy's pair was practically glowing
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

DS AM2 Lights, 10.5

FAM, you see these? stupid stupid price, but damn i wish they were a size up so i could bother the seller into taking about half that.
He has a pair in size 10 too...never seen this colorway before.

Sup fam, long day here but I'm leaving for Austin TX early sunday morning. Staying out there to watch my aunts and uncles place while there on vacation
pimp.gif
. Any AUSTIN TX fam members? Can you guys recommend any other places besides Nice Kicks and the two Nike outlets in Roundrock and San Marcos?

Hello, again very nice day in Boston.
daaznfella- Check your pm for the LoopWheeler
Modzzilla, Sdub, Kickz4Showl- Thank you. I, also, am a huge fan of the clear AM 90 Premiums
SirCharles- Those AM1 were released in Nov./Dec. of last year. Europe and Asia only. Try SNS, HANON, SIZE?, RMK, CALIROOTS etc...
Keeping with the AM 90 Premium theme

Originally Posted by Baybully650

He has a pair in size 10 too...never seen this colorway before.

yeah, those are sick.  i'm pretty sure ucasta has those.  price is dumb but best offer usually means they'll take a reasonable offer (but not always). does anybosy know if there are any other colorways aside from the teal/yellow, atom red, and these blue/red ones? 

and damn how about those UNI panthers! 

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

dapimpjuice4ya- those are womens AM1 and they have been on NDC for weeks

thanks alot.....I feel ******ed now.... that was the one place where I forgot to look for these.

Sup Fam

Cris- Nice shadys

FNHead- Nice pickup- you wear my size.... I'm on to you man.. seems there aren't too many sz 11s in the fam

dapimpjuice4ya- shoot me a PM

r3k- I'll take that sz 11 and you can search for a 10.5.. haha

stole this pic from the nike section- but these air attack 09s seem to be in stores now.. I buy everything online, cant remember the last time i bought anything in store but I think these look good, seems they went with the same neptune blue as the kobe chaos V... awaiting swoosh release

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Sup Fam- Long day today, enjoyed the weather.. allergies started kicking my %$$ tho

Happy to be wearing shorts/shades again...
glasses.gif

Nice Heinken's
pimp.gif
.We had a whole week of shorts/shades last week
smokin.gif

Mornin' [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Fam[/color]!!

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Mayhem[/color]-PM Check

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]Mayhem[/color]-Neva mind, you responded already
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Fam[/color]-Is it me or does Justin have fastest response time ever!? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom