TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
saw those white/red am lights posted a couple pages back at atmos tokyo the other day, there was another c/w there too but thought they both looked garsh imo

Corey (corwinator3407) - Size 11
Tyler (spacej23) - Size 10
Tom (tjshorty15) - Size 9
JDM (JDMFanatic) - Size 11
Jon (FreshKicks95) - Size 10
Rafael (rafsjays) Size 9
Greg (bricksb) - Size 12

Thanks! Will be applying for the actual team today, I am pulling my stuff out now...

people getting totally crazy about these jd's LOL
guess everybody wants to be member of the team now

hope every body is well! (with or without the jd 90's)

ikke wel Karl! hopelijk met jouw ook

concerning membership....people can still post their pics and why they wanna join...

we'll wait and see then decide

hier ook alles ok! enkel dat het een beetje kouder mag zijn...het weer ligt hier helemaal overhoop!!

can we possibly separate this whole spruce am90 discussion from the regular team am fam thread?

i know we are all very much excited about the fact that these will come out again (including myself). and everybody wants to make sure he/she can get one ortwo pairs. but regarding the fact that many people outside the fam are interested in getting them, can you not just simply copy and past the list into theretro board and work in a dedicated thread?
most important ... this was started as a air max wdywt thread. so personally i don't want to scroll through pages and pages of text and lists. many peopletry to contribute to this thing by taking the time to post up pics regularly. and this is what makes this thread special and fun to read/watch.
really i'm not trying to be a mini-mod here or hate on anybody. i'm a chilled person and i don't get mad over i-net stuff. everybody who wants canbe member of the fam when it comes down to me. but joining in just to have better chances to get a pair is wrong.

anyway yesterday night to go to the theater with my lady

am1whitegreyblacktr4.jpg

and for today one of my favorite air max

am95smoldermgoldwhtkhakhz0.jpg

^ True....to be honest i am just in it to get a pair and maybe other limited euro releases down the road. I am looking to expand my air max collection and plusi have a love for OG colorway kicks. I know i don't have much now but hopefully within months i'll have a nice collection of air maxes like some of youguys. I'm not really into non OG colored kicks so having these would be something great.

haha..

but joining in just to have better chances to get a pair is wrong

I'm not joining to get a pair. I have already stated that I am flying there 2/7 and have offered help to others, I am just going for a backup as manywould. So, because I am not officially part of the team and taking up some space that needs to be scrolled, feel free to take my name off the list, it'snot that serious.

And with that said, here is my official application to the Fam. I have been collecting Air Maxes for a few years, not as active on the board as I wouldlike due to work and life. Air Maxes have been a big part of my life for as long as I can remember. Air Pegasus' in track durring grammar school, AMwhite/white Bursts in high school, and now the pairs that I have today. Other than this little whiny outburst, this is the most laid back, close-knit groupthat I have seen on NT. Everyone is chill, posting pics, and giving love. I would like to be a part of that. So with no further ado, check out my AMcollection and let me know if it makes the grade..

Not my size, but one of the best colorways out there...

Thanks for taking the time and checkint them out, it is greatly appreciated!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by silversurfer5400

everybody who wants can be member of the fam when it comes down to me. but joining in just to have better chances to get a pair is wrong.
I agree Tibor. I know I don't hold much clout in here. But I thought the Fam was more about sharing then recieving.

Tibor - Dope atmos 95s. I like those alot more than the 87s for some reason.

JDM - I thought you were Fam, and they also said and Friends. Being that you are a consistent contributor I think you should be good.

James(Jdoc) - I emailed Illphil, but have since done some number crunching, and have to sit this one out as painful as that will be. I hopethis does not cause any inconvienences. I just have to get my proirities straight.

Brick Sb - Nice collection, alot of choice AM's in there.

Back to shoes
smile.gif
. Today to get coffee and get some reading done.
2z3s4ci.jpg

Have a good day,
Jerrod

Tibor - I can't get enough of those white/black 99's...I almost ID them back when they had the mesh and good materials

Since there is a few members that don't like the idea of having the list here(which Idon't blame), then I'll take the liberty to move the list to the thread that already exists for these in the Nike Retro Forum. My only fear aboutdoing this is having an abundance of people that isn't on the team or friends trying to get on the list too. Honestly though, I'm not really caught upon who wants to get on the list. To me, if you really do like the shoes and you're serious about actually buying them once the opportunity arises, then itshouldn't matter what team you represent or what not. I'm not part of the team and I wouldn't mind showing you the AM's I do have, but I knowit'll look like I'm only joining for the sole purpose of getting a pair of sneakers(which by no means am I trying to do). So, with that said fellowcousins, the list can now be found here:

JD Lime AM90 List

Dunkman, or anyone who can answer - are those dave white AM90s? or IDs?

Oli - love the 96's

Jerrod - Nice huarache's

Tibor - I'm usually a white-laces guy, but those black laces make them look smooth.

As long as somebody sends me a list of the people who are interested sometime next week, I will send it to my friend.. this is getting a bit out of hand here,but I am still hoping for the best
smile.gif

PLEASE DONT PM ME
PLEASE DONT PM ME
PLEASE DONT PM ME

Thank you !

Originally Posted by brickSB

haha..

but joining in just to have better chances to get a pair is wrong

I'm not joining to get a pair. I have already stated that I am flying there 2/7 and have offered help to others, I am just going for a backup as many would. So, because I am not officially part of the team and taking up some space that needs to be scrolled, feel free to take my name off the list, it's not that serious.

offering your help to other is very generous and i'm sure many here will gladly accept it. also it's admirable that you are willing totake the time and make the effort to help others out. agreed that this is one of the central things about a team/crew. and i've been in the position manytime myself where i was happy that others were willing to help me out. because of that i help out as much as i can myself.
but comments like "because I am not officially part of the team and taking up some space that needs to be scrolled" if i try to raise a serious pointabout the thread we put a lot of energy in won't bring you any extra points (at least in my book).

beside that nice hold tight/ben d ...

bottom line, i really don't give an s@#¦ ... and i don't want to start a huge discussion about this. everybody is free to do and write whatever he/shewants. usually i don't even involve my self into this kind of discussion and that's the best way to do it.

spacej23: thanks man. i really appreciate your effort to move it to the retro board. it was really just a suggestion from my side. ifit's better for your guys to have it in here i don't really mind ... but i don't see any particular benefit.

oli: ... 95, 96...
smile.gif

Jerrod: ... nice huarche burst man. brown and light blue is such a great combo ... somehow it seems like we're into the same colors

corey: i was uncertain about changing the laces and somehow i still am. but it feel right when i look at them. so i guess thats a good thing.but usually i go with the original laces myself

EDIT:
guy: oh man the beach looks amazing. can tell you how jealous i feel about that
tongue.gif
... i'm sure you guys enjoy it. take care and all the best

i thought this would be the best place to ask...

can someone tell me all the og AM90 colorways? theres the laser blues, infareds, hot limes, corals...

thanks in advance

Tibor with the facts!
My WDYWT:
INC @ The Beach (My wife-to-be took this pic, hence the lovely smile
tongue.gif
)

silversurfer5400

Cosign, it's dead. I appreciate the comments on my shoes.

Thanks for the kick in the butt to get me posting my AMs, I have been putting it off for too long.
smile.gif

So, please feel free to give me the thumbs up or thumbs down for the Fam!
tongue.gif

Guy - that looks dope! I'm with Mic.. you should fly us all down TEAM AM FAM velencia summit
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom