TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening,

Tibor - I'm an earth-tone type guy, no-hippy.

Corey - Thanks they are very comfy imho.

Guy - Good to see you smiling. I thought you were always mad in here, j/k. Like everyone else I'm envious of the weather or at least thescenery, enjoy it!

Chris - Nice 97s, Ive been thinking I need a pair to round my collection out. And Shorts, I'm super jealous of that!!!

Late

Originally Posted by JDocs

Guy - that looks dope! I'm with Mic.. you should fly us all down TEAM AM FAM velencia summit
laugh.gif

Velencia Fam summit? I'm down
tongue.gif

as long as you guys are paying my trip to London...why not book me an extra ticket to Valencia?!

I want tapas!!!!!!!!!!!! and watch how Koeman messes up even more
laugh.gif

Just saw these on Soleredemption:
rtemagicc_amlight_neon.jpg
4701_61972a.jpg

6903_61972e.jpg

No mesh toe
mad.gif
Rip stop??? Any info??? Must be another EU release???

^^^No mesh, yes Euro only and posted a few pages back (I'll post my pair once it arrives)

Tibor - Atmos 95's are a must for me.

Oli - Fresh!

ali23: (No mesh toe
mad.gif
Rip stop??? Any info??? Must be another EUrelease??? )

yes those are a UK only release AGAIN!!!! but it is a nylon material just as good as mesh if not better.,......

i will trade anyone my ROYAL BLUE uk am lights for those am95 color inspired ones size 9!!!!! those are incredible

Does the Fam think I could join in ???
Can Someone hook me up wit the jd 90 releases in a 7.5 or 8??thanks

Nice AM96s and infrared AM90s

BTW i saw the hybrid AM90/96/360 at some local shop.
smh.gif
to the eleventy billionth power.

^^ Even though I don't post often or am in the team, just a person strolling around this thread alot, I have suspicions ofthe legitimacy of these pictures being posted by members with 20 posts. Both of the requests to be in the fam have been untagged pictures. Hopefully I'mnot being a hippocrite when I'm posting this but I justed want to say something if no one else noticed.

*I also posted this info in the Nike Retro Forum. Mods please delete if necessary*

NT'ers,

I just got off the phone with a customer service rep. from JD Sports (I just called them b/c I wanted some info).

They say the the AM 90 lime/dark spruce colourway won't be released until around mid-March. They don't have any confirmation from Nike yet.

I didn't inquire about the price but I guess it'll also be GBP 84.99 like the others AM 90's currently on their website.

Hope this gives NT'ers some time to save up!

Peace
F Sharp005

ghetme...lookin out for TeAM Fam.

as for applications...folks are welcome to post theor stuff....

But lets do it this way...dont call us, we´ll call you...alright?

Im just bummed out how many folks apply...and stop PMing me aswell!
Im not James!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by micmorales

and stop PMing me aswell!
Im not James!!
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
... ah i can't stop laughting

send your PM's to micmorales. he can hook you up with the spruce am90 below retail and free shipping ...
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

^^YES THIS IS A JOKE (in crazy times like this god knows what can be the outcome of such a statement)

F Sharp005: thanks for the update. i appreciate that people are coming through with info like this

also these bronze am97 kill me every time i see them. why oh why are these so hard to get?

Chris aka. battleground ... if you're thinking about getting some atmos 95 then hell yeah do it. they are even better in person than onthe pics. great materials and butter soft lining. also the alternating gradation on the inside and outside of the shoe is something very nice and special. ihave noticed that the prices are lower than in the past

Haha.. naw I believe you. It would be way too lame for somebody to post pics that werent theres to try and join an online "Team"
laugh.gif
I'm lovingyour 90s and 87s
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Tibor - Hahahaha, opening the flood gates on Mics inbox.. you should mention that he could throw in the laser blues free of charge
nerd.gif
LOL (just joking..DO NOTpm mic
smh.gif
)

FSharp - thanks for the info ! that gives me enough time to save up
smile.gif

I almost PMed Mic.
smh.gif

EDIT: Also, when are the other two mesh 90s coming out? (The Black/Red ones and the White/Black ones)

If anyone can hook me up on those neon AM lights I will pay you an extra $30!!! I live in Canada and I need that heat to warm me feet!!!
happy.gif

afternoon fam

silver - rocking the atmos 95s on the other page!!
wink.gif

r-n-s - the black and purple 96s are dope, wish i kept my white/blue/green ones in better condition
cris - of course I want those shoes, but man liking that shirt. where did you get that at?

hope all is well!!

~jjkicks

Originally Posted by GMA 11

i thought this would be the best place to ask...

can someone tell me all the og AM90 colorways? theres the laser blues, infareds, hot limes, corals...

thanks in advance

i guess this wasnt the best place to ask
tired.gif
laugh.gif

after hours of googling, ive found this pick...can someone tell me what #3 is called. thanks
359d7uw.jpg

Afternoon,

Beaters today to run errands. Actually wish I would have never let them get beat
frown.gif
. Tibor another good example of the light blue/brown combo we're fond of. I also like the green emroidery around the lightblue swoosh.
33a6oo7.jpg

A pic to illustrate the swoosh I was speaking about. Well you can get the idea at least
ohwell.gif
9jhafd.jpg

cris - man liking that shirt. where did you get that at?

Cris - Nice twelve bar shirt, you are loving them. I liked that shirt alot and almost copped, but I don't really where clothes w/ words orpics. I know, I'm pretty boring.

can someone tell me what #3 is called. thanks

No, idk know the name of the c/w. I do know that they released a wmns c/w very similar in '02. Here is a pic courtesy of Oli,bravo my friend these make me salivate!
f0pu34.jpg

Later

*Edit: I didn't realize how big my pics, but I am much too lazy to change them, sorry.
tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom