TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ I saw those in a store in Downtown Brooklyn near the end of last year. The guy told me they were samples and were supposed to come out "next year"(which is now technically "this year"). There is a Nike swoosh logo on the tongue and each letter in "NIKE" is a different color.

The upper white is patent leather, iinm.

Originally Posted by JDocs

Oli - dddooooopppppeeeee OG bursts
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Second pair came in today ... drum roll please.........

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Shouts again to my man Gusto...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Have a nice day FAM ~~

WELCOME NEW MEMBERS OF TEAM AM FAM!!!!

dope JDocs!!! you officially ruined my day
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

adob0 nice oktoberfest ltds ... you're actually the 1st I seen rock em'...

rap and sneakz ... loving the og bursts!!!

og am burst + black mesh = dope dope dope oli
hows your edge ... i really like your pics. great scene nice pickups
james. can't go wrong with 99 mesh
briannnnn, go to see some am+ in here. so many different colorways and we don't see then often
it's good to see you post more often warren. i really missed your veranda

whats wrong with people who think its fun to step on other people shoes? happend to me in the past ... well nobody really did it

enough talking. good night fam

storms for 255 bucks. a good deal or not? vvvvvvvvnds condition. im not so sure on the ballpark so i hope asking will help. thanks guys

welcome new folks!!

James, awesome...I miss my pair...DAN, if you reading this...how u been?!
laugh.gif

btw, first time Ive seen the box of the grey mesh 1s...

I think Seb posted up his box for the OG mesh a while back... speaking of which, where has he been
nerd.gif
HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU SEB !

All: thank you for the kind welcomes!
JDocs: those OG mesh 1s are crazy!

Drury's to grab some dinner and hit up Barnes & Noble, preparing for the London trip.

Greg - Dope Drury's. Have fun in London, don't forget about me, and mostimportantly, stay safe!

As for me, what I wore . . .

2aifnrn.jpg

Had a very unexpected day to say the least . . .

vhqkvr.jpg

2yjzpxe.jpg

35a8acz.jpg

Dope neons Tyler. And damn, looks like you had a crazy day. You should have asked bill to take a picture wearing the hat
laugh.gif

space - nice hat and neons!! where did you see Bill Clinton at? Was he speaking somewhere?

~jjkicks

I wouldn't let 'ol Bill sign anything of mine, but I guess he's a former President, so it's kinda cool.

But nice neon's at least lolol

Originally Posted by battleground03

Originally Posted by luiSOLE

storms for 255 bucks. a good deal or not? vvvvvvvvnds condition. im not so sure on the ballpark so i hope asking will help. thanks guys
Air max 1's? size?

air max 1. size 10

Thanks for all the kind words guys. I didn't even know he was going to be in S.C., letalone right down the block from where I was at the time. I was just chatting it up with a friend of mine at his boutique, when the girl that works in a storenext to him comes in and says "Bill Clinton is here!" So, I called my mom and she got real excited. We ran down the block where he was going to bespeaking at this small/random restaurant. Well, someone on the campaign told us we could go to the front if we wanted once we got into the place, so we jettedup there. He walks in and talks for a little bit, and then opens it up for some questions. He's really down to earth and very intelligent. AlthoughI'll be voting for Obama, I thought he did a damn good job when he was running, so I figured I get his autograph. Of course it was cool to get hisautograph because he was a former president, but I definitely didn't get it solely on that. Hell, if George W. Bush ever comes to S.C. after he finally isdone doing nothing and he offered to give me his autograph, I'd turn it down in a second. Well, this is the AM thread, not the politics thread, soI'll end it at that. Any other comments/questions/discussion can be directed to me via inbox if you please. Thanks again everyone!

wore these today in the rainy san diego area... (im from los angeles BTW just here for work)

to grab these..

have a good night everyone.

^^ thanks cris. anyways ive been trying to get in the fam and no response or anything from anyone. lol. maybe u can hook me up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

thanks.

- luis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom