TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
whatssaaapennin.if it wasn't raining i'd be about these today.
300304655.jpg

greg these hold tight ben drury are looking niiice. still could kick myself that i passed on em while they were in the stores here
spacej23 neon hat looks dope together with the neon 95. i'm not too much of a hat person but i could see myself waering a neon hat withthese kicks. also nice special with the signature.
luiSOLE maybe post up your stuff again. you know we are a bunch of forgetful bastards and we love to see pics
smile.gif
... but with the atmos 95posted before you have my approval. that's for sure

^^ Haha, word Tibor, and I'm lazy to look through all the pages to find the collection pic, but yeah, luiSOLE, post your collection again..........

Yo Chris, it's comin together, just need things for the walls...paintings, mirrors, etc....here's a few pics:

I didn't take upstair pics yet....rooms/shoe storage.

Peace.

Cris.

way too much going on on this page guys.. lets calm it down..
laugh.gif

termanology - dope wmns grapes
pimp.gif
... I'll find them one day!

luiSole - you get my stamp, based purely on contribution (those AMs youve got dont hurt either
pimp.gif
bws are
eek.gif
!!)

stressed - are those 3m ? either way dope jewel 95s ~~

cris - you already know how dope your house is man, hope brianna (she must be getting big now
eek.gif
) and the wife are doing well
smile.gif

Have a nice day FAM, keep posting the heat rocks ~!

Originally Posted by silversurfer5400

hows your edge ... i really like your pics. great scene nice pickups

Yo dude, thanks. But I can't take credit for the pics. They are ones I happened to find on the net that feature me and my feet. I'll make sure togive matt (??) rttp your kind words. Great scene, no doubt.

Originally Posted by tjshorty15

Random - Love, Love, Love those BW's...by far the greatest BW ever
Not mine I was just reposting LuiSole's collection pic for him. Sorry if that caused any confusion I was just trying to be nice,and I wish they were mine those mariner colored joints are so fresh!

thanks guys.

^^^ LOL. yeah those are mine. a present from last xmas. anyways imma repost pix. im out of town so i dont have pix of my latest pickups.

what i had from june-november:

december pickups: (gifts from the gf.. LOL)

i had two pairs of atmos 95's so i sold the other one just recently..

anyways, some og's that im so in love with. DS condition. if im not mistaken, these are from 1991.

some january pickups: (i have sertig 90's and w&w am1 at home..unfortunately im out of town so i dont have pix taken yet)

february pickups might be some stash 95's, hold tight 1's and storms 1's. well thats if the budget permits me. lol. im currently working full time(i took a break from school) and im not paying bills so i can afford some new pairs.

well this is my 2nd application so ill re introduce myself. my names is Luis, 21 yrs of age. a broke college student. i reside in Los Angeles and im currentlyworking at San Diego, CA for this construction company. as far as the job is concerned, we're remodeling a 65 unit apartment building here in the area. iwear a size medium shirt, small for jackets or sweaters. size 9.5-10 for shoes.

if u guys need more info/pix or w.e just please let me know, thanks a lot.

-luis

nice BWs luis. welcome to the fam. i hope you do decide to go back to school. i know exactly what you mean by broke college student. i used to spend mywhole work study check on jordans and maxes. a wise man once told me, "You have to have that paper to get paper." lol

Cris, your place is looking very very nice and 'grown up'! mega props to you and the wife. hope lil' BriBriis well.

Lui, you have my vote. i really like what i'm seeing plus i'm feeling your taste in shoes.

'01 safety orange for the evening.
efkjrq.jpg

Luis - Nice stuff man! Welcome to the Fam.

Cris the crib looks dope man, nice job.

Oli, killing it as usual
pimp.gif

chris your house is off the hook. place looks really nice and i like the tv and the beamer
smile.gif
same for the kitchen and the big fridge

luis great to have you on board mate. and you need to tell your gf that making this kind of xmas present could easily make her no.1 gf of allteam members
smile.gif
... no seriously these bw are crazy. i can not even say how i feel about them.
i also like the rest of your collection a lot. especially i like your iD am90 !!!! good design. and can't go wrong with the structures.

hows your edge: i'm impressed by the photographic skills a lot. at the same time i like the subject with the people going crazy over themusic they like. it's all about action and movement

Gertjan: great escape II pickup

nice burst spree oli ... safety orange is such a dope color

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom