TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sup yall passin through. dope stuff as usual, yall never let me down! no ams for me today...well i take that back, wore my beat hoa 87's to run, but yalldon't wanna see pics of that...the toe box mesh is now grey instead of white
laugh.gif

Oli, nice Safari 87's. theyre on my WTB list. seeing them makes me feel
frown.gif
laugh.gif

and nice structures everyone and thanks for making me jealous kus you guys have a pair(s) and i dont
laugh.gif

I have yet to wear my structures! waiting on the nice weather to roll in on NYC.

What happened to the other structures, the "Blue toes". I haven't seen thoseanywhere! Anyone have pics of them?

Alife had them but they were selling 'em for $160, I think. I suppose everyone is waiting for that right moment to rock them.

In the Air Structure thread on Nike Retro, someone did post a pic of the "blue toe" structures. At one point I liked them but I think the OGteal/"black toe" colorway is better.

BTW I'm starting to wish I had purchased a different second pair; mine looks like it should've been a B-grade (pics forthcoming)

Is there any word on colorways of Bursts to expect in the States this year? (And yes, I realize people are bummed about the bubble, but I'd love to replacemy beater pair I posted a few pages back.)

Here are the pics. I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me but my right shoe does seem to have a minor deformity. Good to see that Nike QUALITY Controlis still all about the QUALITY. I should take an L for not properly inspecting my pair before copping but I think I'll rest easy regardless.

eb025e5604cf25548fd69dd4678588386bdde6e.jpg

See how part of the heel protrudes farther up? The dotted line represents what I think should have been the cut.

4f6354526173c125523980796f655dd4dc347b1.jpg

View from the back

2e725f564dc8a5bf8086efdd2a885a94e07a747.jpg

The left shoe came out looking OK.

Originally Posted by crisone

^ No worries Mic....just finished up packing your box, haha, I mean "packing"
wink.gif

Cris.
damn man, you just reminded me that i can't find my packing shirt.

SBC Packers.. if you pack with us, we will pack with you.

smokin.gif

@ briannnnn: that sucks! first the creasing toeboxes, now this? whats next, one shoe bigger than the other?

briannnnn: Thatsucks! They are probably sold out from where you purchased them, you can't really tell unless you are looking hard at least.

I never purchased a pair of the Structures...maybe up in Boston this weekend if they have them at the spots.

laugh.gif
@ gumby hyperstrikes

I could've asked them if they had another pair if I had noticed the flaw sooner. When they took out the box, they asked if I wanted to try them. I said noand proceeded to pay.

My other pair (the one I wear now) has a slight flaw, too, now that I realize it; the toecap is crooked on one of the shoes
ohwell.gif

It's not as readily noticeable.

Don't feel bad one of my toecaps has some extra glue on it. My second pair is on the way I am hoping they don't have any defects.

I just checked and my left shoe is a little off like yours too. Not quite as drastic but noticeable now that you pointed it out.
mad.gif
laugh.gif

I'm pretty happy with my structures right now, so I wont ruin it by checking them for defects.
ohwell.gif

sup fam,

allow me to chime in with my issue with the structure retros, i'm the number one advocate of the mesh/leather toe debate not bothering me as long as thecolorway is smokin but i must say the way the mesh toebox of the structures deforms when you wear them is truly unfortunate, im still gonna rock mine to thewheels fall off but if they would have made the mesh as sturdy as the '06 stab retro's(fp's, elect. green, etc.) i would have been elated. I'mterribly an thoroughly disappointed with how flimsy and thin the actual mesh material on the entire shoe is
frown.gif

peace fam

/vent

Hello Fam!

Checked out the back of my structures to make sure they don't got the Bobby Brown fade goin on
laugh.gif

Teal Lights today

damn briannnnnn made me dig out my both my pairs from storage to check for birth defects. might as well wear one pair this weekend now that i have 'em out.

fingerrollin...try thin cardboard than comes with your shoes underneath your
Strucs...they wont crease.

Alotta folks use em in Amsterdam...just to avoid the cameltoe creasing

briannn: man, that sucks about your pair!
battle/chris: whats good homie. dope teals! i regret passing on those, royals and neons...one day

laugh.gif
@ gumby and bobby brown

oh and if someone can point me in the direction of some DS sz 11 brown shima '87s id appreciate it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom