TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by oo71:nerd:o

cris1 do i make the cut lol?
indifferent.gif

My Story on AM's (I know I'm getting rejected, but whatever. Maybe I'll get accepted later
tongue.gif
):

Been liking AM's since 07 when I saw a pair of infrared AM90's, neon AM95's, and more on the net and NT (I think I saw it on this thread), and Isaw Oli's and the rest of AM Fam's mind blowing collection
pimp.gif
.Unfortunately, I do not own a pair since I'm strapped for cash
embarassed.gif
. Hopefully I will get rid of some dead stock (peep the sig) for some AM's. When I do, I will post pics
wink.gif

Originally Posted by crisone

^ James...sorry for the lag, I'm still gonna get at ya for the decals.

Cris.

No problem man
smile.gif
, I know you are a busy person!
and oo71:nerd:o no.. you do not make the cut.
eyes.gif
grin.gif

what are those huaraches called?
im so used to rarely seeing the huarache le's.
like international runner or something?? i forget, but they are nice.

sup fam,
I hope everybody´s doing good
wink.gif

Oli really nice as allways B
James how your doing man ? long time no talk
Shaolin really nice Huaraches
Tibor killer pick ups buddy
eek.gif

can´t stop wearing these
592354b8ea4135b0dfb69ba34ec37cbdf32d6c7.pjpg

^^ Same here. I wear mine at least once a week. I would've worn them today if it didn't rain all day.
frown.gif

Such a dope shoe.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by oo71:nerd:o

back to sneaker art i go.

you are all aces in my book!

Dude came in here all wrong, and is surprised?!?!
smh.gif

Drurys today

ede35e3a47f37600a3e0493cd7f17fbb40bebdc.jpg

Originally Posted by sharpC

what are those huaraches called?
im so used to rarely seeing the huarache le's.
like international runner or something?? i forget, but they are nice.

Air Huarache International from 1993

and indeed; air max triax are
pimp.gif

my pair....

Haha yeah, I accidentally slept in and missed my first class, so I didn't have class till 1:30.
laugh.gif

SUP FAM!!! dope stuff back there!

Chris- yessssirrrrrr
pimp.gif

Crisuno- thankssssss....but what tee is that white tee??
nerd.gif

Mike-YOU ARE SPOILED!!
laugh.gif
got packages coming from everywhere! and yes,new avy! getting ready for that glow in the dark tour
smokin.gif

and to this person
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

honestly i could care less if "teamAMfam" accepted me... i know i love airmaxes just as much as crisuno... it ain't about popularity or what's the most rare airmax.. to me any airmax is <3. LOL. peep the sig.
dude, why even come rain on our parade???? no one in here has ever said anything about only having "popular" or "most rare"AMs....we like what we like!
have you even taken the time to look at the last 100+ pages or you just come in here "caring less if teamAM accepts you"??? i've seen plenty ofGRs which is just that, plenty of IDs which you too can make, and some gems that people search high and low for. so what are you talking about?? if you loveAMs so much then good for you! but a group of people decided to make it official and here we are today....so if you could care less, then don't post, justlook at the pics and drool.
smile.gif

^^i read jordanlovah's post and yeah i guess i shouldnt care if i get into team am fam.(they do have sick tees) but i come in for the pictures. i wouldlike to post my love for the airmax but dont really have much.
ehhh ill just post my structures when they come.
i guess ill post about how everyone has better maxes than me

sharpC
It's not about how many you have, or which ones you have. Its about loving AMs. If you want to post what you have, do it. I don't think anyone has evertold anyone not to post pics, so feel free to do so regardless of what you may have. We have love for all AMs not just the so called "hyped" pairs.

We do have some sick Ts though (thanks Cris).

La La La!

Missed a busy few days...
Oli: Sick Safaris! Haven't had to balls to un-DS mine yet, waiting for that nice summer day!
Raf: Lovin' the Drurys.

laugh.gif
at the first rejection

Anyhow, to run some errands and pick the wife up something nice for Saint Valentines:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom