TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
good stuff fam.

Guy, that leather 95 c/w is extremely hot!
pimp.gif

wore these iDs all day long.
23rmfpw.jpg

nice pics airjordanjack...reminds me of slingman's pics

the only thing those chinese olympic 87's have going for them is the sole

Originally Posted by adob0

nice pics airjordanjack...reminds me of slingman's pics

the only thing those chinese olympic 87's have going for them is the sole

Thanks man. I alwasy liked slingmans pics.
ohwell.gif

They almost had it with those Olympic 87s.. just not quite right IMO. they should let us design their AMs
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

airjordanjack: nice pics of the grape 95s!! :smile:
Interesting on the olympics AM1s, but I think James is right... something's not right.

Adobo - nice pinky's. :smile:

Lovely AM1 IDs, Oli.

Anyways, feel like I should also participate/contribute to the recent madness over them max 95s in this thread...

sig_bg5.gif

Justanother random pic... and its maybe, kinda, possibly, for sale...
wink.gif

Peace.

sick spiridons
pimp.gif
and nice wmns grape 95's up there...karmaloop had them for 88 bucks!too bad i passed
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

if anyones interested.....peep my sig
wink.gif

Originally Posted by instaPUMP

Been MIA but now im back...

I just wanted to share our store display...

2cib2fa.jpg

ir3ock.jpg

2ntwlxl.jpg

4uz2us.jpg
3 questions:

What's your store, where are you located, and how can I get all of your kicks?

Oli, those ID's are lovely.

I did 1 Neon AM1, and I wanted to do more with darker hues, different placement. But Nike took the options down.

The guy who has those shoes sent me a PM earlier telling he that he found out what that shoe was called:
Hi,

Today i called Nike and asked them about the shoe.And they told me the shoe called: " Nike Air SENTRY+ "

did you ever heard the name ? they told me in germany you can still buy the shoe.but they dont know where...
I never heard of this shoe before. Judging by its minimalist appearance above the midsole, it looks like it was meant to be a casual shoe with anabsurd amount of comfort and cushioning. Has anyone here have?

What I wore today...been wearing Air Max Pluses since Monday:
c1835c106987c790555c80cb66feccaddafc618.jpg

sup guys,
woowee all right post number 1000
Actually I wanted to make a collection post but I didn´t have the time at the moment to take pix,
and when I make a collection post I wanna do it right. So I´ll try make one for post number 1500.
Anyways, so I decided to tell my personal sneaker/AM story.
I would say for me it all started 1992 with the Dream Team I was ten years old and catched my first glimpse of that Micheal Jordan guy.
Since then I started playing Basketball and noticed the first sneaker as an Air Jordan, today I know it was the Playoff 8s.
But actually I wasn´t into sneakers but more interested in the game of Basketball,
also as we all know Mike retired for the first time in 93 and the hype (atleast over here in Europe) was focused on the Shaq and Penny.
But then Mike came back and he had some crazy sneaks with him.
The first shoe that I really wanted, the Jordan 11 Concord.
I begged my mom to buy them for me but she never gave in till the vacation a year later and then my size was sold out
frown.gif

I was so pissed anyways we bought my little brother a pair in youth size and I allways wanted him to wear them cause they looked so freakin hot.
I never owned any Jordans till 99 I allways had Shaq´s, Mutombo´s, LA Gears, "regular" Nikes ....
and of course as a Euro kid growing up in the 90s many runners. I got my first Nike Airs in 1992 I believe,
and my first shoe with visible Air System in 93 and still to this day I love that visible Air it still gives a shoe crazy hightech look that just fascinatesme.
And of course the crazy colors didn´t hurt the shoes either.
So in 1999 I saw my first must have shoe the Air Jordan IV White/Black and this time I got them
happy.gif

I wore them to death and I mean really to death I walked on the Air bag
eyes.gif
Then my 2nd pair of Jordan were the 2002 White/Black 9s. But around late 2003 I thought to myself "damn I wan´t these White/Cement IVs again"
but then I had to find out that sneakers normally get produced only one time.
So then in 2004 the Cool Grey IVs came and I thought to myself allright this time I buy 3 pairs.
And dang a sneakerhead was born. Then I started searching the internet for kickz/or people that think like me.
Then I stumbled on that side that called Niketalk, I wasn´t a member for allmost a year I just read the threads.
And learned much about sneakers especially the runners got me again as said the technoligy fascinates me and all those colors looked so familar.
So in 05 I finally became a member of this community, and started to to know people like Mike, Oli (btw those IDs are nuts), Tibor, Guy, Cris, James ....
major props to all of you guys you´re the reason why I love visiting thís board.
Also I´m looking forward to meet some of you guys one day
wink.gif

Back to the sneaker stuff ... then in late 05 the Infra 90s got retroed, and I say that´s the shoe that really got me into an AM head.
And the rest is history ....
Sorry for the long read I hope you enjoyed it
wink.gif

Here are some pix of my old shoes (some are mine some are not)

1993 Air Tech Challenge Future C (My first sneakers with visible Air Bag)
5dd15ee131dd944054220aeabd3dff6e7c78e95.pjpg

1994 Air Windrunner
bd425c6e1c397de795542f056f61b8d93cc7908.pjpg

a63157ef33da99443c4d00e02c442aa6ef0ebff.pjpg

1996 Air Trainer Press (I would kill for a fresh pair of these)
7d3155e235d89b4d096bad7bc492ab5a6cc973d.pjpg

And my personal top 3 out of my runner collection

1999 OG Mesh AM 1
08835cb6e5c534d2d0e798d84347fdea5ddeb85.pjpg

2005 HAO AM 90 Infa Red ( I would love to have the 03 Infras)
9e8155ea3add904eb0f4e9ff65064e3f9a808d1.pjpg

2008 Air Structure Triax
592354b8ea4135b0dfb69ba34ec37cbdf32d6c7.pjpg

MIKE GO TO BED!!
tongue.gif
The first shoe that I really wanted, the Jordan 11 Concord.

YESSIRRR GREATEST JORDAN OF ALL TIME!!!
pimp.gif

classic story Seb!! (side note: I HATE SHAQ!!
mad.gif
and the suns forthat dumb booty TRADE!)

Guy- Dope 95s!! i'll admit 95s are like my 3rd fave after 1s/90s, but geeez you guys are gonna have me stock up! at least on a few more theclassics....slates, comets, emeralds, and too many others to name!

*sigh* here we go again
ohwell.gif

Seb - Awesome story man. I still NEED a pair of Concords as well.

Here are my most recent AM pick-ups . . .

b3nzuc.jpg

ehympw.jpg

& two pairs of Structures . . .

20u8g2q.jpg

wcnte9.jpg

Thought you guys might like to know that the JD exclusive colourway of White/Sport Red/Neutral Grey-Black Air Max lights are now available online. They looksmokin... Sorry for the lack of pics (available on the JD website)....

jumpmanjunkie: thanks for that heads up, my homie loves those

seb: GREAT story. man you had motumbo's? crazy, i distinctly remember those. i had la gears too, street hikers to be exact. They were all black withBUTTERY suede. I loved them, made my mom buy two pairs back then...now that i think about it, i still have the box
laugh.gif

space: i keep sleepin on those football friendly's...those and the black/orange/camo pair...

allright yall, figured i'd jump on the 95 wagon today...

'05 orange blaze's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom